Windows 10: What should I do with incompatible drivers?

Discus and support What should I do with incompatible drivers? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This appeared after I updated genshin impact on my pc. I already updated my windows but this issue is still yet to be resolved. Does this denote any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jujuu-on, May 25, 2023.

1. Jujuu-on Win User

What should I do with incompatible drivers?

This appeared after I updated genshin impact on my pc. I already updated my windows but this issue is still yet to be resolved. Does this denote any problem within my device or the game itself?

:)

Jujuu-on, May 25, 2023
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, May 26, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    incompatible drivers

Hi kspak,

The drivers listed must be in the C:\Windows\System folder, usually in the Driver folder, that is where Windows would have read those drivers from when they were listed as incompatible with that function, I cannot understand how those drivers are not in that folder.

DaveM121, May 26, 2023
  4. MB_400 Win User

Incompatible drivers

Hi,

I have Dell desktop; here are the specs.

• Dell - Alienware Aurora R11
    • OS Windows Home 11 version 22H2
    • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz
    • RAM 32.0 GB
    • 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    I'm getting a message that memory integrity cannot be turned on b/c of incompatible drivers. I've gone to the Dell site and completed all the latest BIOS and driver updates, but it did not help. What is the best way to resolve the incompatibility?

1. emBDA64.sys
    2. emOEM64.sys
    3. elvidcap.sys
    4. elvidcap.sys
    Thanks in advance!

MB_400, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. What should I do with incompatible drivers? - Similar Threads - should incompatible drivers

2. My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?: On my windows 11 laptop my keyboard started acting weird and I saw that a driver was incompatible with memory integrity. The driver in question being “htt tech Hid device”. There were no updates for it nor could I roll it back. I turned off memory integrity and checked again...
  3. My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?: On my windows 11 laptop my keyboard started acting weird and I saw that a driver was incompatible with memory integrity. The driver in question being “htt tech Hid device”. There were no updates for it nor could I roll it back. I turned off memory integrity and checked again...
  4. What should I do with incompatible drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with incompatible drivers?: This appeared after I updated genshin impact on my pc. I already updated my windows but this issue is still yet to be resolved. Does this denote any problem within my device or the game itself?...
  5. What Incompatible Drivers do I have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Incompatible Drivers do I have?: I've been trying to turn on memory integrity for sometime. However I've been stuck because "Incompatible Drivers" which I can't see, anyone know how to help?...
  6. What Incompatible Drivers do I have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Incompatible Drivers do I have?: I've been trying to turn on memory integrity for sometime. However I've been stuck because "Incompatible Drivers" which I can't see, anyone know how to help?...
  7. What I should do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What I should do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afdas117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyx7w7/what_i_should_do/
  8. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do?: My icons on taskbar magically disappeared, and not microphone, sound and that icons, but Google, file explorer etc.. Then I wanted to see if rebooting it will resolve the problem. Pressed shutdown, then restart. And now it says "Getting Windows ready, dont turn of you...
  9. OLDER PC incompatible with Windows 10 - what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OLDER PC incompatible with Windows 10 - what should I do?: I can continue using my older version of Windows 10 but WITHOUT any updates since my old HP PC will NOT accept them OR, I can wipe the HD and install Windows 8.1. How long will 8.1 be maintained by MS? Which option is better for me and WHY?...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652