Windows 10: What should i do?

Discus and support What should i do? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by helpPHH, Jul 29, 2021.

1. helpPHH Win User

What should i do?

Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there weresome persons that said that this happened to them too, people answered to them, saying it was no virus, i know this cant confirm that it isn't a virus/malware, another thing is that i made more than 3 exams, there was no detected virus, it could be deleted, and it didnt do anything such as:Installing other programs, modifyi

:)

helpPHH, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

What should i do?

1. What should i do? - Similar Threads - should

2. FileHistory should be smart enough to "de-duplicate" OneDrive data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FileHistory should be smart enough to "de-duplicate" OneDrive data: Hi,It's been a while I've been facing the following problem.I have several computers at home, most used by multiple users, with KFM Known Folder Move enabled, so those users' data is 1 stored in their OneDrive storage area 2 partially mirrored on those computers' local...
  3. Should I enable bitlocker or not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I enable bitlocker or not: So I wanted to enable BitLocker but people like my uncle who has experience with computers and other people think it's a bad ideabut I'm the type of guy who would want to protect my computer. So I need help if I should enable BitLocker or not....
  4. Why are there so many files in my computer? Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are there so many files in my computer? Should I be worried?: Hello, I will just quickly get to the point, I was scanning my pc for threats utilizing Windows Defender, and full scans not only lag my computer but also take a very long time. I cancelled it midway and noticed that it said it had scanned 1250158 files, and it was only...
  5. Should I delete OneDrive Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I delete OneDrive Folder: Hi. I messed up my OneDrive so bad, I couldn't do anything with it. I want to start over and set it up correctly before I start using it again. At OneDrive.com I unlinked the pc and unlinked the account. Then I closed OneDrive on my computer and uninstalled OneDrive via...
  6. Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu?

Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu?: I was about to start work when I had to spend and hour figuring out why second monitor connected to my laptop is not working or having to reinstall Radeon software every week so I could just access GPU settings?How is it even possible for this to be so bad? Everyone is...
  7. How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature?

How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature?: I 'enabled audio enhancements' and all it does it make loud static noise. How do I use this feature, and what do I use this feature with? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-or-canshould-i-use-the-signal-enhancements/96c2dbff-de58-41e5-b4a2-e1eca44e2f01
  8. should i format ssd from old computer before installing windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    should i format ssd from old computer before installing windows ?: I also downloaded windows installation media tool to a usb drive but i purchased windows 10 pro and have key for that . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-format-ssd-from-old-computer-before/dffe0400-5d4d-4bee-b621-1e8fc66ab035
  9. ....shared DLLS -should they be removed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ....shared DLLS -should they be removed?: This is what Bitdefender claims should be fixed/removed. Should I? This is a brand new gaming laptop...though I have had some issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-dlls-should-they-be-removed/58896c84-ea49-4d0f-9db6-4258234c6aa7
  10. Should I upgrade to 21H1 via USB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I upgrade to 21H1 via USB?: I currently have Windows 10 20H2, ASUS. But I once I upgraded a virtual machine from 1507 to 21H1 via the media creation tool, would it work on a physical machine? ASUS VivoBook Flip 14, Intel Celeron N4020 @ 1.10GHz, 4GB DDR4, 128 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home, use to be S mode...