Windows 10: what should I do?

Discus and support what should I do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I have this box showed up twice when I turn on my laptop. how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windha Prameinastiti, Jun 7, 2023.

1. what should I do?

hello, I have this box showed up twice when I turn on my laptop. how to fix it?

:)

Windha Prameinastiti, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

what should I do?

1. what should I do? - Similar Threads - should

2. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  3. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  4. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  5. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  6. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  7. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  8. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  9. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  10. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...