Windows 10: What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?

Discus and support What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to restore. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaewin, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Jaewin Win User

What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?

Unable to restore. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32>

:)

Jaewin, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

System restore failure windows 10

Hi Jack,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Restart does not boot back error: please enter system drive and press enter

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    NOTE: The root drive has to be C: and the command may schedule a task at the system startup, if it does, then press
    Y to schedule a task and restart the computer to perform chkdsk.

Important: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 9, 2023
  4. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?

SYSTEM 32 WORM/virus

Hi John,

Let us try the following steps and check if it helps in resolving your issue.

Method 1: System Maintenance Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and click
      Enter.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all
    • Click on System Maintenance. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Run DISM Tool

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
      Kindly provide the administrative password, if prompt appears.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and click Enter.
    • Restart your system and check if the issue persists

For more information about DISM click on the link below:

Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?

1. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree? - Similar Threads - should enter windowssystems

2. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?: Unable to restore. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-enter-after-xwindowssystems-32-to/48441d84-d0ec-4ab1-830a-d79ca2af2c95
  3. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> to restart system from a black scree?: Unable to restore. What should I enter after X:\windows\systems, 32> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-enter-after-xwindowssystems-32-to/48441d84-d0ec-4ab1-830a-d79ca2af2c95
  4. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?: I forgot what windows it was but i have tried everything to try i guess. It asks me if i want a windows hello pin and i say yes, but then it just says it cant over and over again. I tried to press skip for now but it just resets! what should i do?...
  5. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?: I forgot what windows it was but i have tried everything to try i guess. It asks me if i want a windows hello pin and i say yes, but then it just says it cant over and over again. I tried to press skip for now but it just resets! what should i do?...
  6. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Whenever I enter a game, my computer restarts, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I enter a game, my computer restarts, what should I do?: Sometimes for example I just start warzone, or any other game and it restarts at other times it takes a couple of minutes within a match and it restarts. According to MSI There are no overheating problems, nor do I smell something burning in my pc. My computer specs are:...
  8. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  9. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  10. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps