Windows 10: What should I enter as password if I have no password? I tried blank and it denied access...

Discus and support What should I enter as password if I have no password? I tried blank and it denied access... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MisterFhister [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MisterFhister, Dec 6, 2020.

1. What should I enter as password if I have no password? I tried blank and it denied access...

/u/MisterFhister, Dec 6, 2020

2. Blank guest password has expired. How to change to a blank password?

I have a guest account on my laptop. The password has expired, and I'm being prompted to change it.

The problem is that there never was a password - it was blank, so the computer never prompted for it. It simply presented a button with "Sign in", which opened the account.

In the "Change Password" dialog, to change a blank password to a blank password, I simply hit Enter. But Bill doesn't accept that. Denied.

I tried leaving the current pwd blank, and change to 123, but that's not acceptable either.

Pls advise. Thanks.

OldGrantonian, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Deplane, I am trying one of my Dell Mobile Support buddies, to see if there is a way to remove the password. Just going right to the source.

Edit:

Jeffrey from Dell says:
    I have verified that the code, you have provided, is the master password for the BIOS for that particular system. Please try this procedure to reset BIOS. Fill in the password field, press and hold Ctrl then tap of Enter key twice.

My Reply:
    Jeffrey! Thanks for those steps, but what do I fill the password field with?

His reply:
    The same code 63ejUdk3m4qzzz0z but instead of just pressing enter to confirm, hold Ctrl key and tap on Enter twice. Remember that the password is key sensitive.

Please let me know here if that works. To tell you the truth, I want to play with this too!!

LovesFLSun, Dec 6, 2020
  4. What should I enter as password if I have no password? I tried blank and it denied access...

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

What should I enter as password if I have no password? I tried blank and it denied access...

1. What should I enter as password if I have no password? I tried blank and it denied access... - Similar Threads - should enter password

2. Do I have to have a password to enter Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have to have a password to enter Windows?: I dont ewant to have to enter a password to open my computer. Is there a way to bypass the password requirement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-to-have-a-password-to-enter-windows/e9a2a6f0-ccbe-449b-a41d-5e8fd138bb3f
  3. Do I have to have a password to enter Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to have a password to enter Windows?: I dont ewant to have to enter a password to open my computer. Is there a way to bypass the password requirement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-to-have-a-password-to-enter-windows/e9a2a6f0-ccbe-449b-a41d-5e8fd138bb3f
  4. I have changed my wifi password and now when I am trying to enter my new password, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have changed my wifi password and now when I am trying to enter my new password, the...: Qqqqqqq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-changed-my-wifi-password-and-now-when-i-am/fc773325-2da9-455d-93e2-e08785737372
  5. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?: I forgot what windows it was but i have tried everything to try i guess. It asks me if i want a windows hello pin and i say yes, but then it just says it cant over and over again. I tried to press skip for now but it just resets! what should i do?...
  6. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?: I forgot what windows it was but i have tried everything to try i guess. It asks me if i want a windows hello pin and i say yes, but then it just says it cant over and over again. I tried to press skip for now but it just resets! what should i do?...
  7. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I need win 10 password. I don't have access to current password. I am trying to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need win 10 password. I don't have access to current password. I am trying to access...: Split from this thread. I need win 10 password. I don't have access to current password. I am trying to access password not pin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-win-10-password-i-dont-have-access-to/6a7ef927-715e-40b9-92bb-dd0759b9a05d
  9. I need win 10 password. I don't have access to current password. I am trying to access...

I need win 10 password. I don't have access to current password. I am trying to access...: Split from this thread. I need win 10 password. I don't have access to current password. I am trying to access password not pin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-win-10-password-i-dont-have-access-to/6a7ef927-715e-40b9-92bb-dd0759b9a05d
  10. I need win 10 password. I don't have access to current password. I am trying to access...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen