Windows 10: What should the Windows 10 activation message say? are there any messages other than this...

Discus and support What should the Windows 10 activation message say? are there any messages other than this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HappyTrix [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HappyTrix, Sep 6, 2020.

1. What should the Windows 10 activation message say? are there any messages other than this...

/u/HappyTrix, Sep 6, 2020
  2. bogmali Win User

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Receiving a message saying go to settings to activate Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The issue is being caused due to an significant hardware change in the computer.

For further assistance on the issue, suggest you to contact our support team.

Refer the section "Activating Windows 10 after a significant hardware change" and click on
    support for further assistance.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

If the above steps doesn’t work for you than follow the below step of phone activation.

I suggest you to use the phone activation option and check if it help to resolve the issue. Follow the below provided information:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Let us know if this helps.
    Keep us posted for further assistance, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 6, 2020
  4. What should the Windows 10 activation message say? are there any messages other than this...

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

What should the Windows 10 activation message say? are there any messages other than this...

1. What should the Windows 10 activation message say? are there any messages other than this... - Similar Threads - should activation message

2. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this message and what should I do to fix it?: Every time I connect to the internet this message is displayed and I want to know why this message is displayed and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-message-and-what-should-i-do-to-fix/894a096a-c946-4fed-ab31-cc1e9deb41c6
  3. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this message and what should I do to fix it?: Every time I connect to the internet this message is displayed and I want to know why this message is displayed and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-message-and-what-should-i-do-to-fix/894a096a-c946-4fed-ab31-cc1e9deb41c6
  4. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 activation message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation message: i cant seem to activate my windows 10 . i bought an SSD harddrive for my laptop and the store owner activated for me, upon formating i cant activate it despite getting the full activation code from the windows powershell in addmit mode i get sa message saying the product...
  6. Any idea what this message is or means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what this message is or means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sheikamaru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hp2i6o/any_idea_what_this_message_is_or_means/
  7. Windows 10 Activation message

Windows 10 Activation message: Hi Microsoft team, I keep getting the windows activation error message everyday but I see a blank Activation screen. Ran the slmgr.vbs /dlv command on command prompt as Administrator and attached is the screen shot for it. [ATTACH] Activation screen shows blank and...
  8. windows 10 activate message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 activate message: After several years, I'm now getting an (activate windows) message. When I try, it tells me I need a key or a code which I don't have as it came with with a 10 update when I purchased it from Office Depot. The one time I was able to speak to tech, he told me I had to buy a...
  9. Windows 10 activation message

Windows 10 activation message: I am frequently getting a message that I need to activate windows. I have an HP computer that I purchased from a reputable retailer about 3 years ago and Windows 10 was installed on it by the retailer. So far I have been able to activate windows by running the...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Message

Windows 10 Activation Message: I still have the Activation message with error code 0xC004C003. On running the troubleshooter I get the message: We cant reach a critical windows service. Wait a few minutes and try again later (0x80070422). I ran a windows repair which did not resolve the issue. When will...