Windows 10: what shown when login administrator

Discus and support what shown when login administrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello sir i already try boot safe mode or with command prompt , and this is what shown when login use administrator [img] 17045 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by shinz13, Aug 16, 2015.

1. shinz13 Win User

what shown when login administrator

Hello sir i already try boot safe mode or with command prompt , and this is what shown when login use administrator

what shown when login administrator [​IMG]

:)

shinz13, Aug 16, 2015

2. acount picture

when notebook start Microsoft account login there vare not shown my account picture.Also in account setting option there not shown my administrator picture.Why?

GoldieBhaskar, Aug 16, 2015
  3. acount picture

I`m sorry could you please rephrase what you said I am not sure whether I fully understand......

You don`t see your profile picture on your Login screen? If this is it. Verify whether you are logged into your MS account by.........going to Settings>Accounts. It will say whether you are logged in....If you are logged in and still no Profile Pic. Look
    at the near the bottom of the page and create a picture. Are you seeing a image or nothing at all on your Login screen?

Richardf8892, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

what shown when login administrator

1. what shown when login administrator - Similar Threads - shown login administrator

2. The administrator account is not shown after created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The administrator account is not shown after created: I created a new administrator account, but my computer did not go through setting up process. I then changed the previous administrator account to a local account. But when I restarted my computer there is no option for choosing different accounts. Only the local account is...
  3. Administrator Login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator Login: I've been trying to do various tasks within my account on my computer, but when I try to execute something, a pop-up tells me that I need special permissions and to ask the computer's administrator. To start off I am logged in as the computer's administrator, therefore,...
  4. Administrator Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Login: I've been trying to do various tasks within my account on my computer, but when I try to execute something, a pop-up tells me that I need special permissions and to ask the computer's administrator. To start off I am logged in as the computer's administrator, therefore,...
  5. Administrator Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending: I added someone with an incorrect email address so it is shown as "Admininstrator , Adult,Pending How can I delte this and start again with the correct details. I've looked everywhere but tI can't find a way to delete it....
  7. administrator login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    administrator login: I bought my wife a laptop and created an administrator profile named "Jean" At some point, she created another profile called "Jean2" We both forgot the password for "Jean". and can't do anything that requires administrator access. HELP!...
  8. Win10pro: How login Administrator when not shown on login screen at startup?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10pro: How login Administrator when not shown on login screen at startup?: I have an ACTIVE Administrator account. I HAVE THE PASSWORD. I cannot log in as Administrator because after making changes to improve security (not displaying list of available users, on the left side of the startup screen), the startup screen displays only the previous...
  9. Administrator Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator Login: I mistakenly deleted my Administrator account. I want it back now since I can't take absolute control over my Laptop. 91156
  10. login as administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    login as administrator: When installing Windows 10 a couple months ago, I don't recall being asked about being an administrator (I use a laptop for my exclusive personal use). I occasionally I get an error message saying I have to have "administrator privileges", including a password, when I try to...