Windows 10: What size should searchprotocolhost.exe be?

Discus and support What size should searchprotocolhost.exe be? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was getting some login prompts for this application. I removed my windows email account from Outlook and re-added it and it looks like the prompting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkTiede, May 22, 2019.

1. MarkTiede Win User

What size should searchprotocolhost.exe be?

I was getting some login prompts for this application. I removed my windows email account from Outlook and re-added it and it looks like the prompting has stopped. However, now I am worried if I have some sort of virus in the searchprotocolhost.exe. What size should the file be? Or how else can I detect if something is wrong with it? I scanned with Defender and it says it is ok.

The file I have is dated 2/28/2019 and is 406kb (415,744 bytes and on disk 417,792 bytes) in size.

I'm running windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763.

:)

MarkTiede, May 22, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 22, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 22, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. What size should searchprotocolhost.exe be? - Similar Threads - size should searchprotocolhost

2. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  3. rempl folder - what are the .exe programs doing?

in Windows 10 Support
    rempl folder - what are the .exe programs doing?: I just noticed I have the rempl folder in the Programs folder. It appears that the programs in this folder are used by Windows Update? I have collected 100+ LauncherRemediation and Remediation .etl files in the rempl>Log folder. The newest is 12/12/2018 and the oldest is...
  4. What should I do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do now?: I install Windows 10 Pro on my computer half year ago. And at that time, it says Windows has not been active. But I continue use it until now. Now I know that it is not be allow. So if I am illegal? Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home, or if I stop use the...
  5. SearchProtocolHost virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SearchProtocolHost virus: How do I remove the SearchProtocolHost.exe virus? Windows 10 Defender blocked it from executing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/searchprotocolhost-virus/85de98f6-675a-44a8-a67b-a3ab8f29b456"
  6. What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0: What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_7/what-is-the-size-of-definition-12717510/2affcad4-3e40-4930-a8ad-b18c6c6d7457
  7. What should I install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I install?: I've just clean installed Windows 10 but I don't know what apps and programs I should install. Any suggestions? NOTE: There is absolutely nothing on my PC I would also like some suggestions as to how to get the most out of my PC. 33304
  8. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652
  9. What is this .EXE program? "DefaultPack.EXE" recent apperance

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this .EXE program? "DefaultPack.EXE" recent apperance: [img] It was created/Modified/Accessed all the same day about the time I believe I was infected or Hacked w/Malware, also couldn't get into Microsoft Account, had to use Parted Magic PWreset to gain access to my HDD but still awaiting the 30 day M.S.Reset wait-time for them...
  10. PageFile what should it be set too??

in Windows 10 Support
    PageFile what should it be set too??: Hi All, I am trying to determine the Proper Size for my Pagefile.. I have seen numerous posts and lots of different info.. Ithink I am supposed to et it at 1.5 to 2.0 times my Ram amount.. I was wondering what the experts had to say about this.. 83783