Windows 10: What software can be used to access old software (before 2000)

Discus and support What software can be used to access old software (before 2000) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, I have digital versions (ISO) of the CD games that I used to play on Windows XP as a little kid. However, as shown in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matthew Tieu, May 16, 2019.

1. What software can be used to access old software (before 2000)

To whom it may concern,

I have digital versions (ISO) of the CD games that I used to play on Windows XP as a little kid. However, as shown in the screenshot below, they do not work since they are not designed to work on 64 bit operating systems. Since I want to play the CD games for nostalgia, is there a software that can be used to access the said games? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Matthew

What software can be used to access old software (before 2000) 088d47e5-74d5-46dd-bde6-c7e0e402b387?upload=true.png

:)

Matthew Tieu, May 16, 2019

2. cricut craft room software

Hi Bobbie,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding with your concern accessing a third party software. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Have you already installed the software on your Windows 10?
    • Is it the first time you tried accessing your software on your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried contacting your software developer to have the option to access your software?

If you already installed the software on your PC, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give steps in repairing and uninstalling your application.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, May 16, 2019
  3. CUSACKOTG Win User
    remote access software

Hey all,

I live in Thailand. My mate lives in Australia. I want some recommendations on some free (or trial ) remote access software to access his machine and fix his problems from here.

Finding it difficult to run thru. problems using skype so need direct access and not sure what is best given the range of prog. available.

cheers in advance

cusackotg

CUSACKOTG, May 16, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

What software can be used to access old software (before 2000)

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 16, 2019
Thema:

What software can be used to access old software (before 2000)

1. What software can be used to access old software (before 2000) - Similar Threads - software used access

2. what is this software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this software: I recently did a IOS update on my gamming laptop and from my old screen shot I had this app and I don't know what is was. If you know could you tell me the application name?sorry this icon was in the hidden tray on my photo and had to increase the size...
  3. what is this software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this software: I recently did a IOS update on my gamming laptop and from my old screen shot I had this app and I don't know what is was. If you know could you tell me the application name?sorry this icon was in the hidden tray on my photo and had to increase the size...
  4. Download old software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download old software: How can I download autocad 2000 on window 10 home . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-old-software/a2cc05b2-617d-42d7-b0d6-f0a5d4edf9b1
  5. Download old software

Download old software: How can I download autocad 2000 on window 10 home . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-old-software/a2cc05b2-617d-42d7-b0d6-f0a5d4edf9b1
  6. Download old software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. What Software is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Software is this?: Hello. So I came across this software called "OEM Application Profile"I think it's from AMD but what does it do exactly.It used to be on my system which has Radeon Graphics but I don't quite know what it's for.Can someone please help me?...
  8. what is this software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is this software: which proagram is this with no name[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-software/33c01280-eefb-46de-bf38-1b14cb3af322
  9. Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?: Greetings friends! I use Stardock's software to make my Windows 10 box replicate Windows 7 because I love the aero glass theme. I also use Winaero Tweaker and saw that you can get some of the classic apps such as the old task manager from 7 and desktop gadgets back. I...
  10. What software would you use?

What software would you use?: If you wanted to create a simple program on your Computer using the Parallel or Serial port as the I/O, what software would you use to write the program? I want to write a little program that sends series of code to my Computer Controlled Ham Radio, which will set. among...