Windows 10: What software can take screenshot every time you click?

Discus and support What software can take screenshot every time you click? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to make pdf tutorials. Taking SC one by one is too long. Thank you 140325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eppixx, Sep 11, 2019.

1. eppixx Win User

What software can take screenshot every time you click?

I'm trying to make pdf tutorials. Taking SC one by one is too long. Thank you

:)

eppixx, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Hockster Win User

Screenshot software

I've just started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, it looks bloody amazing, but it doesn't have any screenshot utility and Fraps doesn't work, and neither does the Steam overlay, Any suggestions for something that works in Windows 10 and DX12?

Hockster, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. What software can take screenshot every time you click? - Similar Threads - software screenshot every

2. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  3. Take screenshot of time and date when clicking on it and popup appears in lower right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Take screenshot of time and date when clicking on it and popup appears in lower right: HI I was wondering if I could get some help please when I click on the clock on the lower taskbar their pops up a box witch has the calandar and above that their is the time today. The only thing is that the time is wrong just like the time is wrong on the start screen. I...
  4. Take screenshot of time and date when clicking on it and popup appears in lower right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Take screenshot of time and date when clicking on it and popup appears in lower right: HI I was wondering if I could get some help please when I click on the clock on the lower taskbar their pops up a box witch has the calandar and above that their is the time today. The only thing is that the time is wrong just like the time is wrong on the start screen. I...
  5. My mouse is double clicking every time I click once. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is double clicking every time I click once. What can I do?: I already tried reinstalling the mouse drivers, unplugging and plugging back in. What's going wrong with the mouse? submitted by /u/EmiliusKerman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvcgw7/my_mouse_is_double_clicking_every_time_i_click/
  6. taking screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    taking screenshots: Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/92850574-a600-40fb-80ed-4c00d54501a1
  7. how can i take a screenshot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i take a screenshot: i dont know howto take a sceenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-take-a-screenshot/30b9196d-37a0-4872-8718-74781c60328a
  8. What is this and with what does it take screenshots?

What is this and with what does it take screenshots?: https://snag.gy/K9i6W0.jpg In the context menu is Screenshot. I really like it, it's able to capture a frame of an app. I want to know more about it. Does it use another app? Is there a shortcut for using this? Is frames the correct term for what it outlines in an app?...
  9. Microsoft sign in every time you click to a different page

Microsoft sign in every time you click to a different page: Why if you are use to using Google Browser, why do the apps say they will not function correctly unless you use Microsoft Edge. And every time I go to a new page, Microsoft Edge wants me to sign in again even though I have checked a million times, keep me signed in. I have...
  10. My computer is taking screenshots every time i press a key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is taking screenshots every time i press a key.: After I have reset the windows with the option of keeping my files, my computer is taking screenshots every time I press just about any key and send me a notification that the screenshot is saved to my one drive folder. This issue disappears sometimes. Sometimes it reappear....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows screenshot every click

2. PROGRAM THAT TAKES SCREENSHOT OF EVRYTIME YOU CLICK