Windows 10: What software do you recommend for controlling webcam

Discus and support What software do you recommend for controlling webcam in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The manual said to install video application tools such as AMCAP for video settings. Any ones recommended? submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lost-Obligation, Oct 12, 2020.

1. What software do you recommend for controlling webcam

The manual said to install video application tools such as AMCAP for video settings. Any ones recommended?

submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lost-Obligation, Oct 12, 2020
  2. 1nf1n1ty Win User

webcam software

I've been using the dell's integrated webcam software for some time for vid rec, ofcourse from a webcam on my lappy. Is there any other 3rd party software for recording from a webcam with effects which i can use and with 30fps ?

1nf1n1ty, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Webcam Problems?

Step One - go back to your computer mfgr's support site, register, and download the latest drivers and chipset software. When I visited Dell I found 9 as of yet uninstalled updates for my two yr old laptop!

Visit Adobe and check which version of Flash Player you're running, and D/L the latest version.

You should be good to go. Your webcam's controlled by your web browser but also authorized and either blocked or allowed by the identity software of sites you visit. Here's Coursera's instructions for fixing identity verification problems:

If you're having trouble with your webcam:

1. Check that your webcam is enabled and connected to your computer. Try a third-party tool like testwebcam.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsptestwebcam Resources and Information..
    2. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
    3. Check that you have the latest version of your browser or try using a different browser.
    4. If you’re using an external webcam, verify that you've installed your webcam's most recent driver software from the manufacturer.
    5. Try refreshing the page.
    6. Try switching to HTML5 webcam access by clicking the Switch to HTML5 link in the lower right hand corner of the webcam window.
    If you see a dialogue box entitled Adobe Flash Player Settings:

1. Click Close
    2. Click Allow
    If the webcam area is blank:

1. Right click on webcam area
    2. Select Settings
    3. In the Settings menu, click the webcam icon and change the camera option to match the webcam you are using
    Note to Google Chrome users: If the webcam area on the page is blank, and you can't access the Flash settings menu, click the small camera icon to the right of your browser bar and select "Always allow Coursera - Free Online Courses From Top Universities to access your camera and microphone."
    To allow Flash access manually (in Google Chrome):

1. Type chrome://plugins into your browser bar
    2. Find the Adobe Flash Player plugin
    3. Check Always allowed
    4. Quit Chrome and restart

graylingskies, Oct 12, 2020
  4. What software do you recommend for controlling webcam

Windows 10 can't see webcam

Hi Will,

We'd like to verify if you've already attempted to install the driver using the compatibility mode? If not, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the webcam driver from the Device Manager. Remember to check the box that says
      Delete the driver software for this device.
    • Right-click on the driver installer and select Troubleshoot compatibility.
    • Under Select troubleshooting option, choose Try recommended settings
      and follow the steps.
    Keep us updated with the results or if you need further assistance.

Kristoffer Abs, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

What software do you recommend for controlling webcam

1. What software do you recommend for controlling webcam - Similar Threads - software recommend controlling

2. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10: I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha...
  3. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10: I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha...
  4. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What do you think of these recommended apps?

What do you think of these recommended apps?: I've taken the recommendations I've collected from several articles and forums across the internets and submitted them to various websites for reactions. As is typical for the internet, not everyone agrees. Below is the current state of the list. Do you have any experience...
  6. What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD?: Hi, I am looking for software to backup Onedrive data to an external hard drive, if possible that allows for incremental backups. Thanks a lot. Regards 177343
  7. What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents?

What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents?: I know how to use Foxit Reader to digitally sign a pdf, and I believe that Word will allow you to do this also. What do you recommend for software that is specifically used to just create signatures? Windows 10 Home Version 2004 build 19041.572 168423
  8. Do you recommend this portable drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do you recommend this portable drive?: https://www.amazon.com/Encrypted-Por...-2-spons&psc=1 A physical encrypted portable hard drive. Is anyone using this? I once bought a portable drive (I forget the brand) otherwise than Seagate or WD the quality was so awful that the transfer speed was like 5MB /s with USB...
  9. What Android Emulators do you recommend?

What Android Emulators do you recommend?: I would need an Android Emulator, that runs Lollipop or above, and runs decent on "bad" computers (You can check my specs for that). There are a few that I already tried and they failed, sadly they are the only ones that I know of right now. Here they are: - Memu: Really...
  10. Parental Control Software -- recommendations?

Parental Control Software -- recommendations?: I am looking for a good, standalone app or service that can do effective content filtering. I will tell you what I have tried, and their limitations. K-9 is good, I like it, but it can't scan inside of secure connections. OpenDNS FamilyShield only blocks certain sites and...