Windows 10: What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents?

Discus and support What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know how to use Foxit Reader to digitally sign a pdf, and I believe that Word will allow you to do this also. What do you recommend for software that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alicia J, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Alicia J Win User

What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents?

I know how to use Foxit Reader to digitally sign a pdf, and I believe that Word will allow you to do this also. What do you recommend for software that is specifically used to just create signatures?

Windows 10 Home Version 2004 build 19041.572

:)

Alicia J, Nov 14, 2020

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 14, 2020
  3. Old Digital Sign Software

I am trying to get two different marquee signs up and running, each about 20 years old. The signs are functional but need the software to program them. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

The first program we need is McKay for Windows version 3.2.1, an old windows app that communicates with the sign via serial port.

The second is whatever software drives an old sign made by Multimedia LED company. It also communicates via serial connection and appears to be a late 1990s model. We were able to contact the company but they won't help us, insisting we must buy a new sign instead.

Both signs are single-line light bulb illuminated things that do simple animation, moving the text in from the sides or from to or bottom. They can show the time and temperature. That's about all they do.

Any leads on these programs would be greatly appreciated.

Viken Nokhoudian, Nov 14, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 14, 2020
Thema:

1. What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents? - Similar Threads - software recommend digitally

2. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10: I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha...
  3. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10: I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha...
  4. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What do you think of these recommended apps?

What do you think of these recommended apps?: I've taken the recommendations I've collected from several articles and forums across the internets and submitted them to various websites for reactions. As is typical for the internet, not everyone agrees. Below is the current state of the list. Do you have any experience...
  6. What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD?: Hi, I am looking for software to backup Onedrive data to an external hard drive, if possible that allows for incremental backups. Thanks a lot. Regards 177343
  7. What software do you recommend for controlling webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What software do you recommend for controlling webcam: The manual said to install video application tools such as AMCAP for video settings. Any ones recommended? submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ja2suu/what_software_do_you_recommend_for_controlling/
  8. What tool do you recommend for stripping down Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What tool do you recommend for stripping down Windows 10?: Windows 10 is a decent OS at its core. But it comes bundled with so much shit that my first impression is that it is a piece of shit. I've removed most of that shit via PowerShell and dism. But, I'm wondering, is there a recommended GUI tool for removing the shit. Ideally I'd...
  9. Do you recommend this portable drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do you recommend this portable drive?: https://www.amazon.com/Encrypted-Por...-2-spons&psc=1 A physical encrypted portable hard drive. Is anyone using this? I once bought a portable drive (I forget the brand) otherwise than Seagate or WD the quality was so awful that the transfer speed was like 5MB /s with USB...
  10. What Android Emulators do you recommend?

What Android Emulators do you recommend?: I would need an Android Emulator, that runs Lollipop or above, and runs decent on "bad" computers (You can check my specs for that). There are a few that I already tried and they failed, sadly they are the only ones that I know of right now. Here they are: - Memu: Really...