Windows 10: What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD?

Discus and support What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking for software to backup Onedrive data to an external hard drive, if possible that allows for incremental backups. Thanks a lot. Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by drotha2, May 4, 2021.

1. drotha2 Win User

What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD?

Hi, I am looking for software to backup Onedrive data to an external hard drive, if possible that allows for incremental backups. Thanks a lot. Regards

:)

drotha2, May 4, 2021
  2. drotha2 Win User

Hi,

I am looking for software to backup Onedrive data to an external hard drive, if possible that allows for incremental backups.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

drotha2, May 4, 2021
  3. Backup on external HD

I have several external HD units for backup.

All units turn on was accessible in computer and ready for backup via SyncToy.

In Win 10 the external HD sowed op the first two days. Then disappeared one by one.

All discs had its own drive letter.

Now only one external HD is accessible.

Wil that HD disappear too.

Jorn Dalsgaard, May 4, 2021
  4. What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD?

Windows Backup and Restore not recognizing external HD

I'm trying to create a disk image of my computer running Windows10 with this hard drive

My computer recognizes the drive, but Windows backup and restore doesn't.

So far, I reformatted the HD, and also verified that I have the most recent driver for my external HD

I also ran troubleshooting scan on Windows 10, and there was no issue.

I've read multiple threads regarding this issue, and I've done what were suggested.

Are there any other recommendations?

Ikupoo_2017, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. What software do you recommend to backup OneDrive to external HD? - Similar Threads - software recommend backup

2. Please recommend a Backup software that does the following! Thank you!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please recommend a Backup software that does the following! Thank you!: Hello everyone, I'm a bit desperate at this point and I need your help! For the past week I've been testing backup software and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Ironically, I thought my needs were the bare minimum in what a backup software does. Please recommend a...
  3. External HD for backup Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    External HD for backup Question: I'd like to know what size external HD I should get, looks like my C drive is 222 GB?should I get a SSD? Is there anything else I should know about these ext H drives?I plan on cloning the whole disc if that matters....
  4. What do you think of these recommended apps?

What do you think of these recommended apps?: I've taken the recommendations I've collected from several articles and forums across the internets and submitted them to various websites for reactions. As is typical for the internet, not everyone agrees. Below is the current state of the list. Do you have any experience...
  5. What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents?

What software do you recommend for digitally signing documents?: I know how to use Foxit Reader to digitally sign a pdf, and I believe that Word will allow you to do this also. What do you recommend for software that is specifically used to just create signatures? Windows 10 Home Version 2004 build 19041.572 168423
  6. What software do you recommend for controlling webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What software do you recommend for controlling webcam: The manual said to install video application tools such as AMCAP for video settings. Any ones recommended? submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ja2suu/what_software_do_you_recommend_for_controlling/
  7. What Android Emulators do you recommend?

What Android Emulators do you recommend?: I would need an Android Emulator, that runs Lollipop or above, and runs decent on "bad" computers (You can check my specs for that). There are a few that I already tried and they failed, sadly they are the only ones that I know of right now. Here they are: - Memu: Really...
  8. Does BackUp to an external hd do a new backup with date?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Does BackUp to an external hd do a new backup with date?: I have been backing up my Win10 to external harddrives. However, when I check the harddrives, the only File History I can find was dated 1.31.18 It seems as if when I want to change the HD used, the laptop balks at this and I have to go to Adv. Settings and turn backup on...
  9. Recommend backup software for 10

Recommend backup software for 10: Hi ... I'm curious if anyone is using a backup software with windows 10 ? And, if so which are you using ? I always been a Acronis True Image user but their latest version 2015 I really hate the whole interface of it . I did try it out but it has fail when I try to restore an...
  10. Recommendation for image backup software

Recommendation for image backup software: Hi All, Just wondering what image backup software do you recommend? I've been using Acronis 2016 and I've had a couple of minor niggles with it lately and am thinking about changing. I would prefer something with a small footprint and an easy to use interface. 25307