Windows 10: What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?

Discus and support What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got the NFC Reader Writer ACS ACR122U USB. For this I would like to have a software with which I can read NFC tokens and also transfer to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MPREv2, Aug 30, 2019.

1. MPREv2 Win User

What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?

I got the NFC Reader Writer ACS ACR122U USB.
    For this I would like to have a software with which I can read NFC tokens and also transfer to another empty token.

I have some e.g. NFC 21 tools tried that did not work.

Before fu** up with drivers completely I would like to ask if anybody really knows a working software with driver to use the reader-writer.

:)

MPREv2, Aug 30, 2019
  2. scoobyman---01, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Uffe8 Win User
    Nokia NFC Writer not available in Sweden

It seems Nokia NFC Writer is not available in Sweden. If I change region (to e.g. USA) I can download.

Questions:

1. Why is i not available in Sweden? Is it a decission by Nokia or MS?

2. If I change region, download and change back, will I still get update notifications for NFC Writer in store?

Uffe8, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

update for sandisk 12-in-1 reader/writer windows 10

Hello Anthony,

We'd like to know more about your concern. Are you looking for an updated driver for your 12-in-1 reader/writer?

You can try to update the Card reader/writer driver manually. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key + R > type devmgmt.msc.
    2. Search for the Card Reader driver and expand it.
    3. Right-click on the driver > select Update Driver
      Software.

Device manufacturers upload official drivers to Windows Update so Windows can install it automatically. If Windows cannot find an update driver for you, I recommend you get your drivers straight from the hardware manufacturer’s official websites.

If you have additional questions, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB? - Similar Threads - software NFC Reader

2. CD ROM writer/ reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD ROM writer/ reader: Hope I'm not beating a dead horse after all these years. It's an " old " Dell INSPIRON 560 / Windows 10 - updates current , with a 256 SSD put in years ago. Computer still works GOOD as a backup PC.Decided to use the DVD/CD Rom drive - HL-DT-ST DVD+- RW GH70N.....PROBLEM : it...
  3. CD ROM writer/ reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD ROM writer/ reader: Hope I'm not beating a dead horse after all these years. It's an " old " Dell INSPIRON 560 / Windows 10 - updates current , with a 256 SSD put in years ago. Computer still works GOOD as a backup PC.Decided to use the DVD/CD Rom drive - HL-DT-ST DVD+- RW GH70N.....PROBLEM : it...
  4. CD ROM writer/ reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore

The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore: Hi.After quite a long time of having the drivers installed OK and the Smart card device properly listed in the Device manager, yesterday all of a sudden they were not there anymore. We are doing some software development work for this scanner which is hard and confusing in...
  6. Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ?: Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ? We have been handed a Bosch Smart Card Desktop Reader P/N CM439B Is there a Microsoft Program that can read fobs / tokens etc to get the unique id ?...
  7. Using BlueRay DVD reader/writer

Using BlueRay DVD reader/writer: I am running Windows 10 (64) on 3 computers (all licensed and activated) I bought and used an LG BlueRay reader/writer on my main computer. I have read and written a number of DVD's on this computer. One day I ejected a DVD and removed the unit from my main computer. I...
  8. External DVD reader/writer

External DVD reader/writer: After the last windows update, windows does not start any external DVD reader/writer, which always worked. Device manager gives code 19. Rolled back but problem persists. Drives work fine when connected to other desktop, laptop etc....
  9. Software to use with usb barcode reader

Software to use with usb barcode reader: I'm thinking of buying a ubs barcode reader to make a proper listing of my MUSIC cd collection. I was wondering what info the barcode reader would give me and what software I would need to input the info the barcode reader gives me? Thanks in advance. 94485
  10. CD/DVD Writer/BD Reader Not Recognized as Writer By Dell 8100

CD/DVD Writer/BD Reader Not Recognized as Writer By Dell 8100: I have a Dell 8100 XPS and when the hard drive went, I restored from an August backup (using Microsoft's Windows 10 backup) afetr replacing the drive. Unfortunately, I had a problem with the Ethernet adapter so eventually, I reinstalled Windows 10 fresh. The only major...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ngc tag reader windows 10

2. windows usb reader nfc software

3. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

4. mifare M1FC1,
  5. ACR122U without windows tool,
  6. acr 122u nfc card reader,
  7. windows cannot find drivers for nfc card reader,
  8. nfc card reader software windows ,
  9. acs nfc software,
  10. acs nfc reader writer software,
  11. program for acr122u windows,