Windows 10: What software will open file with extension .WFW

Discus and support What software will open file with extension .WFW in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there any program that will open exported firewall information with the extension of .WFW? I've Googled this for a few days now and I haven't found... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jumper77, Feb 1, 2019.

1. jumper77 Win User

What software will open file with extension .WFW

Is there any program that will open exported firewall information with the extension of .WFW? I've Googled this for a few days now and I haven't found an answer yet.

Thanks in advance for any help!

:)

jumper77, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Feb 1, 2019
  3. how do I open MTA files

Hello Khalid,

Some file extension requires a specific software in order to access its information. We need additional information regarding your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to the .MTA file extension?
    • Were you able to open this file type before?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Devlin Sco, Feb 1, 2019
  4. GTX
    GTX Win User

BIN extension file problem

ok thanks everybody for help and for trying to help *Smile What software will open file with extension .WFW :)
    i solved the problem... it was a simple deamon tools file just its not in the extension file
    sorry for opening a thread for this ...

Thema:

1. What software will open file with extension .WFW - Similar Threads - software open file

2. What would cause a software not to open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would cause a software not to open?: I installed Iriun Webcam version 8.2.4 about 2 hours ago and I have been here since, trying to open it. It just won't open. What could be the problem?...
  3. What would cause a software not to open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What would cause a software not to open?: I installed Iriun Webcam version 8.2.4 about 2 hours ago and I have been here since, trying to open it. It just won't open. What could be the problem?...
  4. What would cause a software not to open?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What happens if you rename a file extension to a ransomware extension?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens if you rename a file extension to a ransomware extension?: Hi,So I was reading about the SOVA ransomware when suddenly I started wondering about what would happen if I changed the file extension of a safe file to a ransomware's file extension for example, picture.jpg converts to picture.djvu, the extension for one of the oldest...
  6. Can Windows 10 open Medical files .DCM File Extension w/o additional software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Windows 10 open Medical files .DCM File Extension w/o additional software: Can Windows 10 open Medical files .DCM File Extension without needing to install special, or any additional; software or needing to upload files to the clouds? Could the .DCM File Extension be open in a browser without installing an extension. If a program is needed, what...
  7. What opens file with .afw extension?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What opens file with .afw extension?: As title1 An update file has been downloaded for my router. The file extension is .afw, but after much searching I cannot find an application with which to associate the extension and open the file. I need help; please....
  8. Anyone know what this file extension is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this file extension is?: These are the files on my back up drive, some are Ghost and (so I thought) a Win 10 back up. One has the extension .7 file. I know this is usually 7 zip but I don't use 7 zip and it looks like a back up from the size of it. Any ideas please? [img] 113979
  9. File extension for Open Office Writer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File extension for Open Office Writer: I've been using MSOffice Word for quite some time. I want to switch over to Open Office Writer. Can I save a file that I make in Writer with an docx file extinsion? If not, since I have dozens of files with the docx externsion, which is the best one that I can save my...
  10. Cannot open file with .wav.shs extension

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open file with .wav.shs extension: I have an audio file that was saved from a mobile telephone voicemail on either windows xp or windows 7 in 2009. It has a .wav.shs extension. I no longer have the computer on which it was saved. I'm trying to play it, but unsuccessfully. I understand the shs extension is...