Windows 10: what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors

Discus and support what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MacX14127 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsl86l/what_sort_of_bullshit_is_this_i_am_fed_up_of/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MacX14127, Jul 16, 2020.

1. what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors

/u/MacX14127, Jul 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Stepshed Win User
    Start menu not working, Internet Explorer not working (again)- what is wrong with Windows 10 - I am fed up

Start menu not working, Internet Explorer not working (again)- what is wrong with Windows 10 - I am fed up. I have a very good computer with good, reliable software except for Windows 10. Windows 8 was so much more reliable. Should I be moving to Apple computers?
    I have been a Microsoft customer for 10+ years but my patience is running out.

I have already found this problem a while ago but fixed it by uninstalling Firefox... Now the problem has recurred. What can I do to sort this out once and for all? Am I supposed to put up with these problems just because I got Windows 10 for free?

Any help would be appreciated - in the meantime I will check out an Apple computer.

Thanks

Stepshed, Jul 16, 2020
  4. what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors

I am so fed up with windows 10.

Jobs that used to be so simple on my old computer now take so long to work out. I can't even print when it says I am connected. Its ok for you techi people, you understand the computer language to fix things. I am just so fed up with it

RoseGeorge, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors

1. what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors - Similar Threads - sort bullshit fed

2. I am fed up with blue screens!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  3. I am fed up with blue screens!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  4. I am so pissed off and fed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am so pissed off and fed up: I am trying to create an account that does not have administrative privileges but every time I create a new account it automatically gets administrative privileges. I have even used command prompt and still I cannot get rid of administrative privileges....
  5. Fed Up with iTunes for Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fed Up with iTunes for Windows: I'm not sure if I have this in the right section, but here goes. I am fed up with Apple... iTunes for Windows and my iPhone 7... I have been trying for over a week to get my photos on my PC to sync with my iPhone... I am lucky if about 1/3 of them get synced... I have...
  6. Am I fed up with Microsoft support or what???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I fed up with Microsoft support or what???: I have been in contact with Microsoft support for about a week now and gone through 9 agents and 2 Tiers of support on the chat line to fix problems caused by Windows 10 update. These agents have a nasty habit of starting a procedure and jumping off the chat line before...
  7. Hacked and fed up with it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacked and fed up with it: Cant get rid of them. Him / her. Somehow they managed to get onto two of my computers and get adminastative rights. Basically own my computers. So no matter what i do it has no effect. and ive been trying everything for the last three months. Every thing of any value is...
  8. I'm fed up with this.........................

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm fed up with this.........................: At least once a day I get a Notification - bottom right of screen Windows 10.......... "Microsoft Account Problem". If I click on this I get taken to a Settings window headed "Shared Experiences Accounts Some of your accounts require attention Fix Now" So when I...
  9. Fed up with Cookies....

in Windows 10 Support
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  10. FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: This is insane!!! Who's going to pay for my new PC??? It's a nightmare using Windows 10! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost ruined my PC once!! Sooooooooooooooooo slow!!! 10 seconds to open up the start MENU!!!! So unbearably slooooooooooow!!!! obviously it's my hardware but...