Windows 10: What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?

Discus and support What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus that is compatible with the HP pavilion x360 series? If not, what other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reneika, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Reneika Win User

What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?

Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus that is compatible with the HP pavilion x360 series? If not, what other pen/stylus would be compatible with this laptop? Thank you in advance.

:)

Reneika, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Reneika Win User

Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus that is compatible with the HP pavilion x360 series? If not, what other pen/stylus would be compatible with this laptop? Thank you in advance.

Reneika, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Zadee C. Win User

I don't think that supports it though, Reneika. I went to HP's forum for this and stumbled Dragon-Fur's post here:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Di....

If the device is compatible with pen/stylus, the documentation of its compatibility should be included in its manual. I checked the manual of that device, stylus is not even mentioned in there or to use a pen.

For reference:

Your laptop.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilio...

Its manual.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06686565.pdf

However, the HP expert or I could be wrong. If you need to triple check this info, it is best to direct chat with an HP Representative, just to be sure. Create an account with HP, sign in and chat with them here.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact/product/hp...

Best Regards,

Zadee C., Feb 5, 2023
  4. What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?

HP Active Stylus disconnecting continuously on HP Pavilion X360 2-in-1 laptop

I recently bought the HP Pavilion X360 2-in-1 (15-cr0xxx) laptop for the purpose of upgrading another tablet laptop combo, but the stylus that came with it (HP Active Stylus; SPEN-HP-01) has problems that does not appear on the original laptop (Acer Spin 1). The problem is that the pen, when writing, occasionally disconnects and reconnects creating a gap within the line. The link ( imgur.com ) helps visualize the problem. Despite not picking up the pen, continuous breaks appear.

I thought this issue would be resolved with reinstalling the Pen driver, but after repeated deletes and refreshes within Device Manager, the problem still persists. The pen is not the source of the problem because I cannot replicate the problem on the other laptop. This leads me to believe that the problem is the HP laptop's drivers, but I am at a loss at how to continue. All my searches lead me to separate problems and don't address mine.

I also do not know where to find the drivers in the support page for this specific model laptop. In command prompt (systeminfo), the model says: "HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-cr0xxx" but that does not help. In the sales page, the model is: "15-cr0037wm" but even with that, it yields no results.

I'm just looking for potential leads because I've tried my hand and I'm at a loss, and am in need for some help before I factory reset this computer (if that would even help).

Upon further inspection, holding the stylus at an angle provides a continuous line (but wiggly), while holding it perpendicular to the screen creates the line breaks. ( imgur.com ) I don't know if that helps, but there's that...

Darell Coggins, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

1. What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx? - Similar Threads - stylus Pavilion Laptop

2. Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus? and if could how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus? and if could how to...: Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus? and if could how to aktivate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-the-hp-pavilion-laptop-15-eh1xxx-could/3769b9e0-5e9d-4ccc-bb9c-a0018ba0ba7c
  3. Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus? and if could how to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus? and if could how to...: Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus? and if could how to aktivate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-the-hp-pavilion-laptop-15-eh1xxx-could/3769b9e0-5e9d-4ccc-bb9c-a0018ba0ba7c
  4. HP 399 Pavilion 15 laptop not updating email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 399 Pavilion 15 laptop not updating email: I have a Hewlett Packard 399 Pavilion laptop running Windows 8.1 that has stopped updating my default email account. It is now 53 days since any activity. It will neither send nor receive new emails. I can access my Outlook account using the web browser and my email account...
  5. HP 399 Pavilion 15 laptop not updating email

HP 399 Pavilion 15 laptop not updating email: I have a Hewlett Packard 399 Pavilion laptop running Windows 8.1 that has stopped updating my default email account. It is now 53 days since any activity. It will neither send nor receive new emails. I can access my Outlook account using the web browser and my email account...
  6. What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?: Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus that is compatible with the HP pavilion x360 series? If not, what other pen/stylus would be compatible with this laptop? Thank you in advance....
  7. HP Pavilion Laptop 15: New Laptop Battery Drainage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Laptop 15: New Laptop Battery Drainage?: Hello all, Just to give a bit background info regarding this laptop, I got it back in December of 2021 so it has been about 2 months owning this laptop now. This laptop is HP Pavilion Laptop 15.I rarely use it as well, only a couple of times.I would say about 2-3 times in...
  8. HP Pavilion Laptop 15: New Laptop Battery Drainage?

HP Pavilion Laptop 15: New Laptop Battery Drainage?: Hello all, Just to give a bit background info regarding this laptop, I got it back in December of 2021 so it has been about 2 months owning this laptop now. This laptop is HP Pavilion Laptop 15.I rarely use it as well, only a couple of times.I would say about 2-3 times in...
  9. i have an hp pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have an hp pavilion 15: hi i have a pavilion 15 it came with windows 7, but got a free update, 10 years down the line to today ive had to take to a store for factory reboot, but now its telling me the windows 10 which was installed in my laptop at the repair shop is saying not activated, i thought...
  10. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...