Windows 10: what sure naim

Discus and support what sure naim in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZAKARYA ZAHRAOUI, Apr 29, 2023.

1. what sure naim

salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader

:)

ZAKARYA ZAHRAOUI, Apr 29, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Apr 29, 2023
  4. PiKo Win User

what sure naim

win10 sez no drivers for brither hl5040 printer  

To be sure that you followed my suggestion correctly, I will specify some steps:
    CP>devices and printers>add a printer>the printer that I want isn't listed>add a local printer with manual settings>define port>Windows update and install

Thema:

what sure naim

1. what sure naim - Similar Threads - sure naim

2. How can I remove and make sure that the file “ WPSettings.dat” does not get created on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove and make sure that the file “ WPSettings.dat” does not get created on my...: The file WPSettings.dat gets created and gives me grief. If I am using a memory stick to hold videos on my digital picture frame the picture frame seams to think it is a video file and stops with an error message and points to that file. If I get rid of it after a while It...
  3. How can I remove and make sure that the file “ WPSettings.dat” does not get created on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove and make sure that the file “ WPSettings.dat” does not get created on my...: The file WPSettings.dat gets created and gives me grief. If I am using a memory stick to hold videos on my digital picture frame the picture frame seams to think it is a video file and stops with an error message and points to that file. If I get rid of it after a while It...
  4. PC crashing not sure why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing not sure why: Hi, I've used WinDbg to sort of get an idea for why my pc crashed, I don't remember the code but it did crash again today except no BSOD just stuttering, freezing on audio into a restart.I've already run memtest and driver verifiernot a fun process with no issues, same with...
  5. PC crashing not sure why

PC crashing not sure why: Hi, I've used WinDbg to sort of get an idea for why my pc crashed, I don't remember the code but it did crash again today except no BSOD just stuttering, freezing on audio into a restart.I've already run memtest and driver verifiernot a fun process with no issues, same with...
  6. PC crashing not sure why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can i bulk convert from Webp to Jpeg, not sure why its even something that i should be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i bulk convert from Webp to Jpeg, not sure why its even something that i should be...: How can I bulk convert from Webp to Jpeg? Not sure why it's even something that I should be asking, though this should be a pretty simple thing for Windows to engineer....
  8. How can i bulk convert from Webp to Jpeg, not sure why its even something that i should be...

How can i bulk convert from Webp to Jpeg, not sure why its even something that i should be...: How can I bulk convert from Webp to Jpeg? Not sure why it's even something that I should be asking, though this should be a pretty simple thing for Windows to engineer....
  9. what sure naim

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    what sure naim: salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-sure-naim/1fae71cd-c883-4209-a0f9-cf51630a3708
  10. what sure naim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what sure naim: salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-sure-naim/1fae71cd-c883-4209-a0f9-cf51630a3708