Windows 10: What the actual heck.

Discus and support What the actual heck. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aaakkkvvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdfy7b/what_the_actual_heck/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aaakkkvvv, Jun 21, 2020.

1. What the actual heck.

/u/aaakkkvvv, Jun 21, 2020
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Jun 21, 2020
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Jun 21, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

What the actual heck.

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

What the actual heck.

1. What the actual heck. - Similar Threads - actual heck

2. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  3. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  4. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  6. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  7. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...
  8. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...
  9. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gkaret [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frjnjn/what_the_heck_is_going_on_here_my_drive_is/