Windows 10: What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909!

Discus and support What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can I stand behind a product that keeps on failing time after time!? This is beyond stupid now! Rant over... Have nice day!! submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheWindMiller, Nov 15, 2019.

1. What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909!

How can I stand behind a product that keeps on failing time after time!? This is beyond stupid now!

Rant over... Have nice day!!

submitted by /u/TheWindMiller
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheWindMiller, Nov 15, 2019
  2. RR2103 Win User

1909 Release date

Version 1909

Systembuilt 18363

www.deskmodder.de 18363.10022

Will a complete Update be available ? Do You have any idea about the reported errors of 1909 in the startup and the security options ?

RR2103, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    1909 in the offing?

My thoughts on updating older revisions

The version being offered in the Autumn (fall) is to be mainly a bug fix, but some features may also be altered or added, Not as many as has been previously but it is more of a hybrid between a feature upgrade and a Bug Fix Update than a regular "Bug Fix Update"

I would have to assume that someone running an older revision of Windows 10 would be updated using just the installer for 1909, as I am assuming that the 1909 Download will be capable of installing to a bare disk, If the upgrade is through WU I would assume that the process would install the latest revision of all the changes from the Base install being upgraded

A totally forced manual install (Upgrade) of 1909, where Microsoft does not consider the system ready / suitable would possibly need a step by step approach installing the intermediate Revisions, correcting these, to work with the system, and then moving on to the next . In this case a fresh install would possibly be the best way, but may be rejected for the reasons for Microsoft deciding not to upgrade

Barman58, Nov 15, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909!

Windows 10 update 1909

Hi Sarthak

No you do not need to update to 1809 - 1903 if you are currently on version 1803, then version 1909 will appear in the list of updates and will automatically be installed on your PC since 1803 has run out of support

You do not need to do anything, 1909 is currently spreading around the world, just give it time to appear in the list of pending updates . . .

DaveM121, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909!

1. What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909! - Similar Threads - actual @#$&#&#&# wrong

2. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  3. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  4. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  5. What's wrong with windows 10 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's wrong with windows 10 1909?: Kinda depressing since I have built a new PC It's random crashing and freezing when idle. However, when I play games there's no issue. BSOD popping up and freezing, the keyboard freezes as well. Three problems need help with this ⚠️ Need solution Specs: ryzen 3400G, 8gb...
  6. what is wrong with microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is wrong with microsoft: just got hung up again by some guy from microsoft.. my issue was way over his pointed head i guess. ms is worthless. **** them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-microsoft/2c58f68f-3987-4946-b0b2-5dd506c76db0
  7. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's wrong with Microsoft store?: I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both. I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have to buy, or have adds. The others won't even download. I was looking for a simple notepad app, but I can't get any. One won't print, the...
  8. What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?: Just when you think they have created this amazing product called onedrive and you are singing its praises to your colleagues, things come crashing down. I open my computer and suddenly onedrive asks me to sign in. strange as i am always signed in and syncing. i sign in and...
  9. What is wrong with Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is wrong with Microsoft?: Okay first if I realize Microsoft is a large corporation that could care less about its users. I never though MS would prevent me from getting refills on my mail order prescriptions. MS has prevented me from getting refills on my scripts I NEED. And I don’t understand why?...
  10. What is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft support?: I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!! trust...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the new in windows 10 1909