Windows 10: What the bloody hell???

Discus and support What the bloody hell??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jeerven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md4is9/what_the_bloody_hell/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jeerven, Mar 25, 2021.

1. What the bloody hell???

/u/jeerven, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ubuntu4me Win User

Why Is It So Bloody Hard To Get an Answer ???

This is the method chosen by Microsoft to get help...It is NOT my chosen method !!! So why the bloody hell don't you answer ???

I want to know why ALL my emails of 2015 were deleted overnight. Every email in my inbox dated 2015 (this year) is gone and I did NOT delete them. It is a Live.com.au account.

Every thing I have done to try and find an answer just brings me back this community forum. This is a bloody disgrace!

What did you do to my emails? I want them back !

Ubuntu4me, Mar 25, 2021
  3. New Gaming PC

just get all those in your list but I do suggest a h100i XD hell if you can afford just go custom cooling that bad boy of a system and slap it high overclock!!!!!

Cotton_Cup, Mar 25, 2021
  4. What the bloody hell???

Bloody useless Cortana

I have just bought this AWFUL Windows fone. A 640 XL. Microsoft kicks up a fuss about how good it is, it's bloody useless. It does not recognize ANY command, I'll ask IT to navigate to a post code and Christ only knows where it'll take me, its F----NG
    useless. Thank God I still have an Android phone. Here Maps is not too bad but by God what a bloody lot of messing about, with Google/Android it does accept voice commands and takes you directly. Now I'm stuck with this piece of **** for the forseeable future.

TrevorHibbert, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

What the bloody hell???

1. What the bloody hell??? - Similar Threads - bloody hell

2. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  3. Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!: Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates?? Each 2nd day when I open or shut down my fairly nerw Lenovo laptop with its annoying Cortana. When will you all stop harrassing your clients with forced updates? Then there is MS pushing Windows 11 like a bad drug dealer. No means...
  4. Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!: Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates?? Each 2nd day when I open or shut down my fairly nerw Lenovo laptop with its annoying Cortana. When will you all stop harrassing your clients with forced updates? Then there is MS pushing Windows 11 like a bad drug dealer. No means...
  5. Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!: Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install, did steps as suggested on trouble shoot everything, tried to restore my whole computer and now I have a bloddy black screen,...
  7. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!: Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install, did steps as suggested on trouble shoot everything, tried to restore my whole computer and now I have a bloddy black screen,...
  8. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my...

stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my...: what right does Microsoft have to keep interfering with my paid for app doings it's job ,butt out of and mind your own business microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-blocking-driver-updater-i-have-bloody-paid/4fdf477c-a583-4a14-bc90-a2a9d2b6af4e
  10. Will Microsoft ever allow for tiles in start menu to not have a bloody color fill?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Microsoft ever allow for tiles in start menu to not have a bloody color fill?: I 'm having enough how ugly they all icons look in the middle of blue (chosen example) squares. System icons, like the redesigned white ones look good on black. Why does it have to be a middle man, the bloody square? I want no squares. Tired of squares and windows. I just...