Windows 10: What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

Discus and support What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new retail version release I like to buy new release of win 11 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DannyCallegari, Dec 19, 2023.

1. What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new retail version release I like to buy new release of win 11 pro

:)

DannyCallegari, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Pauli O Win User

Moving from Insider Program's "Beta" to "Release Preview" channel

"There is contradictory information on how to move back from the Windows Insider "Beta" to "Release Preview" channel. It's supposed to be easy, says Microsoft, yet it's anything but."

Insider team open window to move from Dev to Beta when they released build 22581 on both channels on March 23, 2022. There is info when this windows will be closed, keep eye on insider blog. My bet is that this window will be closed before end of this month.

Quote from release announcement of build 22581:

• Build 22581 is also being flighted to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel. Now that the Dev and Beta Channels are receiving the same builds, the limited window has opened for Insiders to switch channels if desired. Please read the details below about the limited window to switch channels and what happens when the window closes. The time is now for you to make sure you’re in the channel you want to be going forward!
    Home | Windows Insider Blog

>"After some recent, frequent, huge updates to Windows 11, spaced maybe one week apart"

This frequent will be slower when Dev step ahead of beta.

>Option 1. ... Does this mean that I would no longer be a Windows Insider? Or does it mean that at that time, I would be allowed to join the Release Preview channel?"

You can be insider if you wish, that's only option to stop getting previews when next Win11 version will be released to public.

>"Option 2. ... I don't even know if this is an option, but at least in theory, some future Beta channel preview could be a co-release with the Release Preview ... the choice of moving back from Beta to Release Preview will not be grayed out? But is this even in the cards?"

Yes, this should happen later this year around Sep/Oct when MS prepare to release Win 11 v22H2 to public. As current Beta and Dev builds it's already going to that direction.

What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new... 8d1d09a6-b845-46d7-b80a-c825c8cae045?upload=true.png

>"I'd of course prefer to stay with the Beta channel, but not if the time-consuming updates are as frequent"

As already mentioned this should slow down when Dev jump ahead of Beta and development team focus to get more stable Beta version.

This forum is dedicated for insider previews.

Redirecting

Pauli O, Dec 19, 2023
  3. Upgrade to Windows 11 and join the Windows Insider Beta channel.

Hello Microsoft.

My Asus X407UAR laptop meets almost the requirements to upgrade to Windows 11, but its CPU is Intel Core 7020U so it can't upgrade to Windows 11 and join the Windows Insider Beta channel. It's a pity that my laptop has Secure Boot and TPM 2.0, RAM and storage requirements are met.. Please make my laptop upgradeable to Windows 11 and join Windows Insider Beta channel.

Thank you very much.

Phạm Hùng Vương, Dec 19, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

New Office Insider Beta Channel v2105 build 14002.20000 - April 6

UPDATE 4/13: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2105 build 14007.20002 - April 13

Source:
    Latest Office Updates for Windows

Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager

Brink, Dec 19, 2023
Thema:

What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

1. What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new... - Similar Threads - difference between pro

2. Stuck in Beta Channel Windows Insider.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Beta Channel Windows Insider.: Hi everyone, I joined the Windows Insider Program's Dev Channel and later wanted to switch back to the Release Channel. Since I couldn't do that directly, I switched to the Beta Channel using the Registry Editor. Recently, the Release build 24H2, which is higher than my...
  3. Stuck in Beta Channel Windows Insider.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Beta Channel Windows Insider.: Hi everyone, I joined the Windows Insider Program's Dev Channel and later wanted to switch back to the Release Channel. Since I couldn't do that directly, I switched to the Beta Channel using the Registry Editor. Recently, the Release build 24H2, which is higher than my...
  4. What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...: What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new retail version release I like to buy new release of win 11 pro...
  5. What is the difference between Windows 11 Business and Pro ?

What is the difference between Windows 11 Business and Pro ?: Dear super users,After we bought a Lenovo desktop with Windows 11 Pro, the version of the license key state "Windows 11 Business".I've searched this version but always end up on information pages that mention Windows 11 but not...
  6. stuck in beta channel in insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in beta channel in insider program: Yes, So i got into the insider program, cuz why not, now i want to go back to the release channel but when i try to change channels, it says that my account i not registered in insider program even though I did register it. Now I'm stuck in the beta channel help....
  7. stuck in beta channel in insider program

stuck in beta channel in insider program: Yes, So i got into the insider program, cuz why not, now i want to go back to the release channel but when i try to change channels, it says that my account i not registered in insider program even though I did register it. Now I'm stuck in the beta channel help....
  8. New Office Insider Beta Channel v2106 build 14107.20000 - May 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Beta Channel v2106 build 14107.20000 - May 11: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2106 build 14107.20000 has been released. Release notes will be posted when made available by Microsoft this Friday. Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...s/beta-channel https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...y-beta-channel...
  9. New Office Insider Beta Channel v2102 build 13707.20008 - January 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Beta Channel v2102 build 13707.20008 - January 11: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2102 build 13707.20008 has been released. This post will be updated for release notes when made available by Microsoft this Friday. Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...s/beta-channel...
  10. New Office Insider Beta Channel v2012 build 13510.20004 - November 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Beta Channel v2012 build 13510.20004 - November 11: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2012 build 13510.20004 has been released. This post will be updated when release notes are made available by Microsoft this Friday. Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...s/beta-channel...