Windows 10: What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

Discus and support What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i just re installed my system from the latest image written to a key using the media creation tool. first loging i notice the task bar is a annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dusanyu, Aug 12, 2019.

1. dusanyu Win User

What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

i just re installed my system from the latest image written to a key using the media creation tool.

first loging i notice the task bar is a annoying fisher price blue color how do i restore this to the original black color?

:)

dusanyu, Aug 12, 2019
  2. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Aug 12, 2019
  3. huffman Win User
    Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

pepanee ... I looked at that list. One suggestion was to update Microsoft.net framework 4 Client.

If I am looking at this crap correctly, that is not even installed or does not show in the Programs list.

It can be downloaded and installed. What the heck?

OHhhhh one other suggestion was to go into the Registry and delete two places in the Registry. Make me shiver just thinking about making any changes in the Registry. I have never had anything good happen when I have done that in the past.

huffman, Aug 12, 2019
  4. What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

Things I don't like about Windows 10 a.k.a (Why Windows 10 is ugly ?)

I totally agree ... I installed Windows 10 before the official launch on a spare PC and uninstalled it within 2 hours.

To Microsoft:

The atrocious UI is a deal breaker and that's why I, among many I bet, will be sticking with
    Windows 7 until Hell freezes over if need be.

ALL traces of that UGLY Flat Fisher-Price UI needs to be removed, I use a
    DESKTOP with a color monitor not an under powered tablet. If I wanted a UI with such a primitive look I would reinstall Windows 3.1 (which came out in 1992).

Whoever came up with this eyesore should be fired on the spot.

RobertPerrault, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

1. What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install - Similar Threads - heck happened looks

2. What the heck happened!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What the heck happened!!!: Sunday morning, I ran my usual system virus scan. Upon completion (nothing found using Malwarebytes), I restarted my Win 10 (version 1803) desktop. I did not stay by the computer during the restart and didn't return for a couple hours. Here are the things that changed: 1....
  3. My UI is not looking good

in Windows 10 Customization
    My UI is not looking good: [IMG][ATTACH] I was recently playing Elders Scrolls Online then decided to play Forza Horizon 4. I notice that the game was running at -20 fps on high, which is odd because I was just playing it on high the other day with is at 64 fps. After tweaking the graphics to an all...
  4. What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,...: This used to be near the time of day and date at the bottom of the screen in Windows 10. Microsoft issued some instructions for "safely removing devices" when this icon disappeared. I used the icon to start my scanner but the icon is missing now....
  5. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...
  6. WHat the heck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHat the heck: WD 1 TB drive shows 100% used in Windows 10, show 931gb free in Windows 8..what the heck is going on there? 112475
  7. What the heck is this that an update just installed???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What the heck is this that an update just installed???: [img] And the open envelope icon is in my taskbar, which launches this. But I have no idea what it is?? I didn't ask for it? What is it? 93357
  8. what the heck is going on with my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what the heck is going on with my pc?: iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt...
  9. 10122.. Whoah. Ok.. what the heck just happened to my machine?

in Windows 10 Support
    10122.. Whoah. Ok.. what the heck just happened to my machine?: I upgraded to 10122 this afternoon hoping that it would clear up some network blues I have been singing. Well, here is what my start menu looks like now after upgrade: [img] Yep. All icons are toast, and no labels to go with them. Anyone else having this...
  10. What the heck is this on my screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck is this on my screen?: My laptop went to sleep. I tried waking it up and the screen is just a bunch of "e)"s on a blue background. More and more "e)"s showed up and I just hard restarted it after like ten seconds. Can somebody tell me what's going on? I think it could be I also connected external...