Windows 10: What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

Discus and support What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i just re installed my system from the latest image written to a key using the media creation tool. first loging i notice the task bar is a annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dusanyu, Aug 12, 2019.

1. dusanyu Win User

What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

i just re installed my system from the latest image written to a key using the media creation tool.

first loging i notice the task bar is a annoying fisher price blue color how do i restore this to the original black color?

:)

dusanyu, Aug 12, 2019
  2. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Aug 12, 2019
  3. huffman Win User
    Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

pepanee ... I looked at that list. One suggestion was to update Microsoft.net framework 4 Client.

If I am looking at this crap correctly, that is not even installed or does not show in the Programs list.

It can be downloaded and installed. What the heck?

OHhhhh one other suggestion was to go into the Registry and delete two places in the Registry. Make me shiver just thinking about making any changes in the Registry. I have never had anything good happen when I have done that in the past.

huffman, Aug 12, 2019
  4. What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

Things I don't like about Windows 10 a.k.a (Why Windows 10 is ugly ?)

I totally agree ... I installed Windows 10 before the official launch on a spare PC and uninstalled it within 2 hours.

To Microsoft:

The atrocious UI is a deal breaker and that's why I, among many I bet, will be sticking with
    Windows 7 until Hell freezes over if need be.

ALL traces of that UGLY Flat Fisher-Price UI needs to be removed, I use a
    DESKTOP with a color monitor not an under powered tablet. If I wanted a UI with such a primitive look I would reinstall Windows 3.1 (which came out in 1992).

Whoever came up with this eyesore should be fired on the spot.

RobertPerrault, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install

1. What the heck happened to my UI it looks like fisher price after a re install - Similar Threads - heck happened looks

2. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  3. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  4. What the heck??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck??!!: what the heck, I just found this today. Is there somebody who has a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/330e12dc-aa19-40fd-9292-a4ccb8a5d83e
  5. What the heck???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck???: I was on Facebook and this popped up... I have never seen this message before... what is it???I am running...Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎23/‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0...
  6. What the heck just happened?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck just happened?: Five-year old Dell desktop with OEM Win10. Five-months ago, thought SSD C-drive was caput. After buying new SSD and installing Win10 on same, got the old SSD to work as an extra drive that wasn't being used. Things have been running fine until . . . Yesterday, Windows...
  7. Any idea what the heck happened with these group policies? It's English, but glitched, like...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what the heck happened with these group policies? It's English, but glitched, like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Distelzombie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb2tu5/any_idea_what_the_heck_happened_with_these_group/
  8. What the Heck is This?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What the Heck is This?: I've recently created a few restore points and tonight, for some bizarre reason, i get this error dialog notice! What does it mean? Why did this even happen? How do i correct it? Thanks you all [img] 145566
  9. What the heck happened!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What the heck happened!!!: Sunday morning, I ran my usual system virus scan. Upon completion (nothing found using Malwarebytes), I restarted my Win 10 (version 1803) desktop. I did not stay by the computer during the restart and didn't return for a couple hours. Here are the things that changed: 1....
  10. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...