Windows 10: What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually...

Discus and support What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gkaret [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frjnjn/what_the_heck_is_going_on_here_my_drive_is/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gkaret, Mar 29, 2020.

1. /u/Gkaret Win User

What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually...

/u/Gkaret, Mar 29, 2020
  2. C_C
    c_C Win User

DVD Drive issues.

The games used to run, now apparently the disks don't even read.

Go to Device Manager and remove the DVD
    Scan for hardware changes and update driver as OS suggests

Still not working?

1) Clean the heads.
    2) Run a diagnostic program on the drive.

Nothing else has changed about your system aside from the OS?

Revert to XP Home, assuming you don't find the source of the problem in steps above.

3. little cat, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually...

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually... [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

1. What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually... - Similar Threads - heck going here

2. What the heck is going on with this new update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  3. What the heck is going on with this new update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  4. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?: I probably get a crash a day and it usually happens while on Youtube. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my video drivers but I've tried using DDU to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them but it hasn't worked. This all started about a month ago when I...
  5. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?: I probably get a crash a day and it usually happens while on Youtube. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my video drivers but I've tried using DDU to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them but it hasn't worked. This all started about a month ago when I...
  6. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. What black magic spell is going on here? The only window that does it is this one apparently...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What black magic spell is going on here? The only window that does it is this one apparently...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JohnnyBeGood88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9dfve/what_black_magic_spell_is_going_on_here_the_only/
  8. What the heck is going on...

What the heck is going on...: Quick story: I am playing a video game and my computer all of a sudden freezes and the fan goes wild. It won't unfreeze so I shut it off by pressing the power button. When I turned it back on, the computer is in safe mode. I restart it out of safe mode to find that the game I...
  9. What the actual heck.

What the actual heck.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aaakkkvvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdfy7b/what_the_actual_heck/
  10. what the heck is going on with my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what the heck is going on with my pc?: iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt...