Windows 10: What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...

Discus and support What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; But I am the only user on this computer and the administrator. Why the heck does it say the Administrator won't let me install it? I AM THE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IAmThatStrange, May 13, 2021.

1. What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...

But I am the only user on this computer and the administrator. Why the heck does it say the Administrator won't let me install it? I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!! I have to install Winrar. What is going on?

:)

IAmThatStrange, May 13, 2021

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 13, 2021
  3. AFTommy Win User
    Folder won"t go away

I have a no longer used folder than I cannot delete. I have tried various third party apps to no avain. Any ideas how I can send this folder to "Never Never Land"

What the heck is going on?  This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to... [​IMG]

AFTommy, May 13, 2021
  4. tops Win User

What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...

1. What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to... - Similar Threads - heck going computer

2. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  3. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  4. What the heck??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck??!!: what the heck, I just found this today. Is there somebody who has a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/330e12dc-aa19-40fd-9292-a4ccb8a5d83e
  5. What the heck is going on with this new update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  6. What the heck is going on with this new update?

What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  7. What the heck???

What the heck???: I was on Facebook and this popped up... I have never seen this message before... what is it???I am running...Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎23/‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0...
  8. What the heck is going on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the heck is going on...: Quick story: I am playing a video game and my computer all of a sudden freezes and the fan goes wild. It won't unfreeze so I shut it off by pressing the power button. When I turned it back on, the computer is in safe mode. I restart it out of safe mode to find that the game I...
  9. What the Heck is This?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What the Heck is This?: I've recently created a few restore points and tonight, for some bizarre reason, i get this error dialog notice! What does it mean? Why did this even happen? How do i correct it? Thanks you all [img] 145566
  10. what the heck is going on with my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what the heck is going on with my pc?: iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt...