Windows 10: What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I...

Discus and support What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [IMG]See literal photo of screen. Is Microsoft extorting me/stealing my Pro license?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AKAndrew, Nov 8, 2018.

1. AKAndrew Win User

What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I...

What the heck is going on?  Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I... [​IMG]See literal photo of screen.

Is Microsoft extorting me/stealing my Pro license?

:)

AKAndrew, Nov 8, 2018

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 8, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 8, 2018
  4. What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I...

1. What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I... - Similar Threads - heck going Pro

2. What the heck is going on with this new update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  3. What the heck is going on with this new update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  4. What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...: But I am the only user on this computer and the administrator. Why the heck does it say the Administrator won't let me install it? I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!! I have to install Winrar. What is going on?...
  5. I Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade but Always Fails and now shows Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade but Always Fails and now shows Windows is not activated: Hello, I made the following steps: I bought new laptop with Windows Home and wanted to upgrade to Windows Pro, so I clicked on 'Change Key Or Upgrade', then 'Go To Store'. I Purchased Upgrade and It changed after to 'Install'. Installation Always fails with Error Code...
  6. What the heck is going on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the heck is going on...: Quick story: I am playing a video game and my computer all of a sudden freezes and the fan goes wild. It won't unfreeze so I shut it off by pressing the power button. When I turned it back on, the computer is in safe mode. I restart it out of safe mode to find that the game I...
  7. What the heck is going on? Nothing windows related will open

What the heck is going on? Nothing windows related will open: I have tried updating windows, it is up to date. I've tried deleting the microsoft store cache to get it to open but that didn't work, i've reset by pc a dozen times. Also can't even open the "feedback hub" from my start menu, it does the same thing. What the heck!? Video...
  8. What the heckity heck is this now

What the heckity heck is this now: [ATTACH] this started happening recently any vedio i open at any platform youtube facebook etc it start like this for a few seconds and goes clear and if i pause the vedio for another few seconds it happens can this poor exuse of an OS run without any problems for a single...
  9. What the Heck is This?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What the Heck is This?: I've recently created a few restore points and tonight, for some bizarre reason, i get this error dialog notice! What does it mean? Why did this even happen? How do i correct it? Thanks you all [img] 145566
  10. what the heck is going on with my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what the heck is going on with my pc?: iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt...