Windows 10: What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I...

Discus and support What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [IMG]See literal photo of screen. Is Microsoft extorting me/stealing my Pro license?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AKAndrew, Nov 8, 2018.

1. AKAndrew Win User

What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I...

What the heck is going on?  Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I... [​IMG]See literal photo of screen.

Is Microsoft extorting me/stealing my Pro license?

:)

AKAndrew, Nov 8, 2018
  2. JeroenBeunckens Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 8, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 8, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. What the heck is going on? Windows 10 Pro always installed since purchase, now saying I... - Similar Threads - heck going Pro

2. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...
  3. In-app purchases not going through

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In-app purchases not going through: So, for probably almost a month now, every time I've tried to make an in-app purchase I keep getting an error message. It's always the same message and I have no idea what to do about it. I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app just to try anything and that didn't...
  4. WHat the heck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHat the heck: WD 1 TB drive shows 100% used in Windows 10, show 931gb free in Windows 8..what the heck is going on there? 112475
  5. what the heck went wrong with edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    what the heck went wrong with edge ?: so i logged onto pc just now and edge browser's configuration has been reset..all my saved bookmarks are gone. have to recreate them. unless during the night it received an anonymous upgrade.. i want to physically strangle this program.*Mad 64415
  6. What the heck is this that an update just installed???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What the heck is this that an update just installed???: [img] And the open envelope icon is in my taskbar, which launches this. But I have no idea what it is?? I didn't ask for it? What is it? 93357
  7. what the heck is going on with my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what the heck is going on with my pc?: iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt...
  8. Fighting security problems since going to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Fighting security problems since going to Windows 10 Pro: Sometimes when I go to install a program, EVEN run a progroam, I get access denied errors or similar. A program I've had installed for a few weeks, and have run many times gave me an access error on a file 3 layers deep in the Program Data folder. I was the first user on...
  9. What the heck is this on my screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck is this on my screen?: My laptop went to sleep. I tried waking it up and the screen is just a bunch of "e)"s on a blue background. More and more "e)"s showed up and I just hard restarted it after like ten seconds. Can somebody tell me what's going on? I think it could be I also connected external...
  10. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft, are they serious?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft, are they serious?: Can anyone actually read these instructions and not be confused, has to be about the biggest pile of garbage I have seen written in my entire life, I am a well educated man and this just comes off as insanely difficult to understand. Microsoft...please hire some...