Windows 10: What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?

Discus and support What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...? Ever since the 1809 update (and subsequent updates) the mouse won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulRadetsky, Mar 28, 2019.

1. What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?

What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?

Ever since the 1809 update (and subsequent updates) the mouse won't select when you click on things the first time you click, and sometimes it won't on the second or third time either... I've changed bluetooth adapters. I've replaced the batteries multiple times. I've repaired the device through bluetooth multiple times. I've uninstalled the device, uninstalled the drivers, and reinstalled MULTIPLE times. I've uninstalled the software (https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003#techspecs-connect), and reinstalled MULTIPLE times. NOTHING WORKS. My co-workers are also experiencing the same issues!! Please fix these issues ASAP!

:)

PaulRadetsky, Mar 28, 2019

2. Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse rubber disintegrating

Update: Contacted Microsoft Answer Desk and they told me the support for this mouse is "END OF LIFE". That's a load of bull as the "Sculpt Comfort mouse" is still listed for sale on the Microsoft site: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Sculpt-Comfort-Mouse/productID.282133900

So they offered me a choice of 4 cheaper alternatives (only 2 of the 4 were bluetooth mice).

My mouse is only 4 months old and Microsoft still sells this very mouse. I really believe I should receive the exact same mouse.

JackKaylor_909CA, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - Not showing up in bluetooth menu

Hi,

To assist you, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of the laptop?

• Have you tried to uninstall the
      Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse driver first before installing the latest one?

• Did you make any changes on your laptop before
      reconnecting the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse?

Regards.

Roan T, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

MICROSOFT SCULPT COMFORT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH BLUETRACK MOUSE - H3S-00004

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that Microsoft sculpt Comfort Mouse has inbuilt Bluetooth and does not require a dongle. Just press and hold the Bluetooth key to turn it on.

What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...? bcfa0ca7-680d-4770-b310-76272857092b?upload=true.png

You will need to download and install the
    Software & Drivers
    for your Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. After which, you can follow the steps below to add the mouse to your Laptop:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows key + I).
    2. Then click on Devices.
    3. Then click on Bluetooth & other devices.
    4. Then click on Add Bluetooth & other devices and add the mouse.

If you want a Bluetooth dongle for your laptop, then you will need to check on third party websites or in local stores. Alternatively you can also check with our supplement parts team, if they can help you. You can reach them at:
    (800) 360-7561 (United States), Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...? - Similar Threads - heck going bluetooth

2. Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios: I have two new (2018-19) pcs running windows 10 which have both have bluetooth connectivity and have used it recently. However after pairing the Microsoft sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse to these computers the mouse would run for a while and then drop off. I thought it was the...
  3. What the hell is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse ?

What the hell is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse ?: Since the 1903 update (and subsequent updates), the mouse will not be selected when you click on things the first time you click, and sometimes it will not be the second or third time. I have replaced the batteries several times. NOTHING WORKS. My coworkers are also...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. When I uninstall the device and turn off/on bluetooth, it automatically reinstalls, even without turning the mouse on. When I uninstall the device and try to pair the device without turning off/on the...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. I have updated Windows. I have unpaired the device and installed it again. I have turned bluetooth on and off. I have checked drivers. Nothing works. I have owned this type of mouse for years and this...
  6. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue: The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this [ATTACH] I tried the mouse with...
  7. MICROSOFT SCULPT COMFORT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH BLUETRACK MOUSE - H3S-00004

MICROSOFT SCULPT COMFORT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH BLUETRACK MOUSE - H3S-00004: does anybody know that where I can get dongle for this thing so it will work with my laptop Bluetooth it doesn't have Bluetooth I need to gargle or something that'll work with the with the mouth anybody know please help me? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse worked yesterday without any issue but today it won't connect. I have tried the following: - Turn laptop off and on - Turn mouse off and on - Removed device under bluetooth settings and tried to add device but never appeared - Removed...
  9. what the heck is going on with my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what the heck is going on with my pc?: iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt...
  10. Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort: Hi, Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves. Also if my laptop screen turns off due to inactivity the mouse get DC and doesn't work anymore i have to go turn off Bluetooth in settings...