Windows 10: what the heck is going on with my pc?

Discus and support what the heck is going on with my pc? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pathfinder, Jan 13, 2017.

1. what the heck is going on with my pc?

iam restraining myself from using brazen language here...seems like everytime i turn on pc, i hear that familiar low buzzing sound -the pc is probaley inserting an update patch again..tonight, the pc was unresponsive for nearly 30 minutes. programs and even start menu didnt load up properly. before, this never happened. and i when i check update section, it doesnt show me those patches installed. im sure for some, that low buzzing sound makes one crazy and theres nothing you can do to stop it. win10 is really trying my patience. anymore disruption, i may ditch it. and go for another OS. ive only had this pc for 5 months.*Sad this thread sounds more like a personal opinion/statement, rather than a question ..any input would be welcome.

:)

Pathfinder, Jan 13, 2017

2. What is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

I have been playing the daily challenges for about 18 months with not too many problems but on 1st July was unable to play any more. As soon as I try to load a game I just get a white screen and cannot do anything. Is this a ploy by Microsoft to get me
    to pay to play or something else that other people are experiencing?

Player705698619, Jan 13, 2017
  3. What is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

Hi,

We would like to know if you can play your Microsoft Solitaire Collection after re-installing it?

Jomari Arc, Jan 13, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

what the heck is going on with my pc?

Are you Insider ? This new (and useless) UUP is taking a lot of time and resources.

CountMike, Jan 13, 2017
  5. unified update platform? confused. but i will just let the pc slowly do its updating ..what i do is, i login and leave the pc to get the mail . that usually lasts for 30 minutes, then i come back and all is well.

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

what the heck is going on with my pc?

1. what the heck is going on with my pc? - Similar Threads - heck going

2. What the heck is going on with this new update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  3. What the heck is going on with this new update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck is going on with this new update?: Since the update whenever that was, my wifi hasn't worked the same. I cannot connect to it. My wifi adapter on my computer laptop is updated, the driver is updated, EVERYTHING is updated. I wanna know what the heck is going on! Did something flip when the update happened and...
  4. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?: I probably get a crash a day and it usually happens while on Youtube. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my video drivers but I've tried using DDU to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them but it hasn't worked. This all started about a month ago when I...
  5. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?: I probably get a crash a day and it usually happens while on Youtube. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my video drivers but I've tried using DDU to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them but it hasn't worked. This all started about a month ago when I...
  6. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...: But I am the only user on this computer and the administrator. Why the heck does it say the Administrator won't let me install it? I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!! I have to install Winrar. What is going on?...
  8. What the heck is going on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the heck is going on...: Quick story: I am playing a video game and my computer all of a sudden freezes and the fan goes wild. It won't unfreeze so I shut it off by pressing the power button. When I turned it back on, the computer is in safe mode. I restart it out of safe mode to find that the game I...
  9. What the heck is going on? Nothing windows related will open

What the heck is going on? Nothing windows related will open: I have tried updating windows, it is up to date. I've tried deleting the microsoft store cache to get it to open but that didn't work, i've reset by pc a dozen times. Also can't even open the "feedback hub" from my start menu, it does the same thing. What the heck!? Video...
  10. What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually...

What the heck is going on here? My drive is apparently “full” but only 466gb is actually...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gkaret [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frjnjn/what_the_heck_is_going_on_here_my_drive_is/