Windows 10: what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't...

Discus and support what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; nothing here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-is-happening-to-my-computer-first-i/2d7d5912-1c9f-4c50-8821-2a32dce000ac Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ภีรภัทรวิเศษลา, Jan 9, 2020.

1. what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't...

nothing here

:)

ภีรภัทรวิเศษลา, Jan 9, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 9, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't...

1. what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't... - Similar Threads - heck happening computer

2. I can't download anything on to my new computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on to my new computer.: I'm trying to download Google Chrome and other applications from the internet, but it keeps giving an error message saying "to help protect your PC, we suggest you get a Microsoft-verified app." Is there any way to bypass this?...
  3. I can't download pptx files on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download pptx files on my computer.: I'm doing a couser on Thinkific and the homework is in pptx format. I try to download but an error pops up saying the file can't be downloaded. I tried using the microsoft office viewer but when I try to download from there an error pops up as well. I've had the people doing...
  4. What the heck just happened?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck just happened?: Five-year old Dell desktop with OEM Win10. Five-months ago, thought SSD C-drive was caput. After buying new SSD and installing Win10 on same, got the old SSD to work as an extra drive that wasn't being used. Things have been running fine until . . . Yesterday, Windows...
  5. My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can't download anything, what should I do?: I have never had a complaint with my computer until now. As a student, I need Zoom to join my online classes and be monitored during exams. However, I updated my computer yesterday and I have never been able to join a single meeting after that. No matter how many times I...
  6. Can't use computer for first 5 - 10 minutes

Can't use computer for first 5 - 10 minutes: My computer is unusable for the first 5 to 10 minutes after it is turned on and and usually when wakened from sleep. Task manager shows memory usage at 80%+ 8Gb, hard drive usage at 90%+, and CPU usage at 50%+ AMD Phenon II X4 @ 3.0 Ghz. On a cold start, it is usually 3-4...
  7. Can't download Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Gears 5: Hi all, I bought a new ssd over the weekend for my games library. After doing that and fresh installing windows, I have been unable to download Gears 5 since. Error code 0x800704C6. Download starts and dies at 742.4 mbs and error occurs. I've seen other people report this...
  8. Can someone please explain what the heck has happened to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone please explain what the heck has happened to my computer: [ATTACH]my computer has had an absolute meltdown my files removed and some thing has been operating my system since October and all of the sources I have googled are associated to microsoft so can you please explain The above picture I have no idea where that came from...
  9. What the heck happened!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What the heck happened!!!: Sunday morning, I ran my usual system virus scan. Upon completion (nothing found using Malwarebytes), I restarted my Win 10 (version 1803) desktop. I did not stay by the computer during the restart and didn't return for a couple hours. Here are the things that changed: 1....
  10. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...