Windows 10: What the heck, Microsoft?

Discus and support What the heck, Microsoft? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Carameliii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk6zcn/what_the_heck_microsoft/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Carameliii, Jul 2, 2020.

1. What the heck, Microsoft?

/u/Carameliii, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2020
  3. man00 Win User
    WHat the heck

WD 1 TB drive shows 100% used in Windows 10, show 931gb free in Windows 8..what the heck is going on there?

man00, Jul 2, 2020
  4. What the heck, Microsoft?

What the heck is Ohub.exe?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists in safe mode.

Please follow the steps to start the computer in safe mode.

• Search for Settings from the taskbar and select it from the search results.
    • Select Update & security and click on
      Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode by pressing the corresponding number.
    If the issue persists, place the computer in Clean Boot state and then check if it resolve the issue.

A Clean Boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 8.1, Windows 8,
    Windows 7, or Windows Vista. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Please refer the steps given in the link below to perform a Clean Boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135?ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

What the heck, Microsoft?

1. What the heck, Microsoft? - Similar Threads - heck Microsoft

2. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  3. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  4. Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...: I see this problem every time, and it is getting annoying.My computer always get shut down after I install Windows 11. And, I have to restart everytime.I have 62.4 free space. Everytime I have to restart, it takes away 7GB free space of mine, and NEVER gives me back the free...
  5. Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...

Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...: I see this problem every time, and it is getting annoying.My computer always get shut down after I install Windows 11. And, I have to restart everytime.I have 62.4 free space. Everytime I have to restart, it takes away 7GB free space of mine, and NEVER gives me back the free...
  6. How the heck can I install Rufus on my computer if Microsoft blocks it?!?!?!

How the heck can I install Rufus on my computer if Microsoft blocks it?!?!?!: Hi, I've got a problem. I was going to install Pearos on my desktop and when I run rufus-3.13.exe, I get I don't know how the heck I am going to get Rufus if I can't pass this. Someone help me!...
  7. What the HECK is this HDR flaw, Microsoft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the HECK is this HDR flaw, Microsoft: Got a brand new 1440p 165hz monitor yesterday, first ever upgrade over 1080p60hz. I like it, it's alright, but I spent more on it to get one with HDR. I'm aware cheap HDR isn't good HDR but I figured hey, more colors is more colors, right? I didn't know that Windows is...
  8. Having a heck of a time with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having a heck of a time with my Microsoft account: Some backstory... I had a Skype account before they were acquired by Microsoft. I signed up for this with my old Yahoo email. We're going to call thisYahoo Skype. I accidentally created a new Microsoft/Skype account with my newer Gmail address when I couldn't log intoYahoo...
  9. What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?: What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...? Ever since the 1809 update (and subsequent updates) the mouse won't select when you click on things the first time you click, and sometimes it won't on the second or third time either... I've...
  10. OUTLOOK IN WINDOWS 10 FLICKERING - MICROSOFT, WHAT THE HECK?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OUTLOOK IN WINDOWS 10 FLICKERING - MICROSOFT, WHAT THE HECK?: This issue reported lots of time, I have the same issue, this is very annoying! Microsoft - ARE YOU going to stop changing and breaking EDGE browser every day and maybe FIX current problems? If you don't your Windows 10 will go next to the same place as Windows Phone - to...