Windows 10: WHat the heck

Discus and support WHat the heck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WD 1 TB drive shows 100% used in Windows 10, show 931gb free in Windows 8..what the heck is going on there? 112475 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by man00, Jun 18, 2018.

1. man00 Win User

WHat the heck

WD 1 TB drive shows 100% used in Windows 10, show 931gb free in Windows 8..what the heck is going on there?

:)

man00, Jun 18, 2018
  2. arterius2 Win User

SGI Resets the Bar on Network Attached Storage

"Pricing information is available upon request."

What the heck does that mean? just list the damn price, or give an estimate of one. why would i (or anyone) want to go through all the stupid annoying steps just to know if these units would fit my envelope.

arterius2, Jun 19, 2018
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jun 19, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

WHat the heck

Got a 2900 Pro, Now What?

For the heck of it, can someone please put up a link to a thread that deals with flashing a 2900 Pro to XT step-by-step? A friend just got two of those and expects me to do it. I'm an NV guy.

btarunr, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

WHat the heck

1. WHat the heck - Similar Threads - heck

2. What the Heck is going on Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the Heck is going on Microsoft?: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3527 OEM versionHas anyone else received this time zone change notification ? Time Zone Change. This computer is attached to my CNC machine which has always been in the Central Time Zone. How on earth did Microsoft feel that my computer had moved 465...
  3. What the Heck is going on Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the Heck is going on Microsoft?: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3527 OEM versionHas anyone else received this time zone change notification ? Time Zone Change. This computer is attached to my CNC machine which has always been in the Central Time Zone. How on earth did Microsoft feel that my computer had moved 465...
  4. What the flipping heck is going on with this black screen issue!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the flipping heck is going on with this black screen issue!?!?!: What the flipping heck is going on with this black screen issue!?!?!?!The wishy washy reply does NOT solve the problem and then there is no further reply and help!!! THAT lack of response is akin to abuse of customer's serious concerns!!!...
  5. What the flipping heck is going on with this black screen issue!?!?!

What the flipping heck is going on with this black screen issue!?!?!: What the flipping heck is going on with this black screen issue!?!?!?!The wishy washy reply does NOT solve the problem and then there is no further reply and help!!! THAT lack of response is akin to abuse of customer's serious concerns!!!...
  6. What the flipping heck is going on with this black screen issue!?!?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  8. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  9. what the heck, microsoft?

what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  10. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...