Windows 10: What the heckity heck is this now

Discus and support What the heckity heck is this now in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] this started happening recently any vedio i open at any platform youtube facebook etc it start like this for a few seconds and goes clear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Achraf_O_SPHEX, Apr 26, 2020.

1. What the heckity heck is this now

/u/Achraf_O_SPHEX, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Max Payne 3 Coming March 2012.(New Pics)

What the heckity heck hell blast bloody herr?

Frick, Apr 26, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. arterius2 Win User

What the heckity heck is this now

SGI Resets the Bar on Network Attached Storage

"Pricing information is available upon request."

What the heck does that mean? just list the damn price, or give an estimate of one. why would i (or anyone) want to go through all the stupid annoying steps just to know if these units would fit my envelope.

arterius2, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

What the heckity heck is this now

1. What the heckity heck is this now - Similar Threads - heckity heck

2. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  3. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  4. Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...: I see this problem every time, and it is getting annoying.My computer always get shut down after I install Windows 11. And, I have to restart everytime.I have 62.4 free space. Everytime I have to restart, it takes away 7GB free space of mine, and NEVER gives me back the free...
  5. Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...

Why the heck does Microsoft always suddenly shut my computer down? Then, when my computer...: I see this problem every time, and it is getting annoying.My computer always get shut down after I install Windows 11. And, I have to restart everytime.I have 62.4 free space. Everytime I have to restart, it takes away 7GB free space of mine, and NEVER gives me back the free...
  6. How the heck can I get windows to reactivate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the heck can I get windows to reactivate?: I recently restored a backup after my OS drive died.I've gone through all the troubleshooting things to get it to reactivate after. However they all fail.I've tried multiple times for MS to call me entering the number as requested, but MS does not call.I'm at a loss of what...
  7. How the heck can I get windows to reactivate?

How the heck can I get windows to reactivate?: I recently restored a backup after my OS drive died.I've gone through all the troubleshooting things to get it to reactivate after. However they all fail.I've tried multiple times for MS to call me entering the number as requested, but MS does not call.I'm at a loss of what...
  8. Ok... what the heck! After recent Windows 11 update Indexing Service is disabled and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok... what the heck! After recent Windows 11 update Indexing Service is disabled and...: Ok... what the heck! After recent Windows 11 update Indexing Service is disabled and cannot start!!!! How the heck does Microsoft get all this **** so wrong?Anyway, when I try to start Windows Search Indexing I get the following error message:Windows Search is disabled and...
  9. Ok... what the heck! After recent Windows 11 update Indexing Service is disabled and...

Ok... what the heck! After recent Windows 11 update Indexing Service is disabled and...: Ok... what the heck! After recent Windows 11 update Indexing Service is disabled and cannot start!!!! How the heck does Microsoft get all this **** so wrong?Anyway, when I try to start Windows Search Indexing I get the following error message:Windows Search is disabled and...
  10. What the heck?

What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b