Windows 10: What the hell are you installing?

Discus and support What the hell are you installing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aryan0420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnznws/what_the_hell_are_you_installing/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aryan0420, May 21, 2020.

1. What the hell are you installing?

/u/Aryan0420, May 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 22, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

What the hell are you installing?

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 22, 2020
Thema:

What the hell are you installing?

1. What the hell are you installing? - Similar Threads - hell are installing

2. One Drive is trash, what the hell are you thinking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive is trash, what the hell are you thinking?: Your piece of trash software One Drive deleted all my working files that were on documents, C:. ****ogram. System recovery did nothing, I'm still missing all my documents.What's your **** problem? Why the **** you let One Drive overrite files on C:? Are you **** retarded?...
  3. One Drive is trash, what the hell are you thinking?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive is trash, what the hell are you thinking?: Your piece of trash software One Drive deleted all my working files that were on documents, C:. ****ogram. System recovery did nothing, I'm still missing all my documents.What's your **** problem? Why the **** you let One Drive overrite files on C:? Are you **** retarded?...
  4. what the hell are you doing with the files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the hell are you doing with the files and folders: i have recently had to upgrade to a new computer now win 11, i went from the brilliant win 7 to thiswhere the heck is my customisable recent folders on the left in explorerwhats this quick access nonsense!!, what idiot decided to remove something that work for everybody, all...
  5. what the hell are you doing with the files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what the hell are you doing with the files and folders: i have recently had to upgrade to a new computer now win 11, i went from the brilliant win 7 to thiswhere the heck is my customisable recent folders on the left in explorerwhats this quick access nonsense!!, what idiot decided to remove something that work for everybody, all...
  6. What The Hell Is THIS?

in Windows 10 Support
    What The Hell Is THIS?: Friday night, after a day in the salt mines, I came home, awakened computer from a much-deserved slumber, and saw this!: I didn't click on anything. I was able to 'X' out of the ones on the right and left. I clicked on Desktop, and the 2 in the middle disappeared. Does...
  7. What the hell is this?

in Cortana
    What the hell is this?: I press the windows key and type in a search word and there is a giant black screen that blocks everything.What the hell is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-this/38547366-aad7-48eb-b867-c10885b792f3
  8. What the hell is this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell is this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/markveluss_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltqa2z/what_the_hell_is_this/
  9. what the hell?

what the hell?: Why does windows need my phone number now? I just want to change my Pin from something else, because my little sister knows it. I can't even do that, because I don't have windows hello??????? and also because I don't have the pound key, which is something I apparently need...
  10. What the hell?

What the hell?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EveningBluebird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eca09q/what_the_hell/