Windows 10: what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****

Discus and support what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a **** in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I turned off all the updates in your f...ng windows 10. But, nevertheless, this **** is updated whenever it wants. And today I lost my Wi-Fi connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vadym_lobzakovvadym_lobza, Oct 10, 2018.

1. what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****

I turned off all the updates in your f...ng windows 10. But, nevertheless, this **** is updated whenever it wants. And today I lost my Wi-Fi connection after the update. Do you know the question? What the hell did I pay for buying your operating system ???

I apologize for such rudeness. But I just lost a lot of money due to the loss of connection.

:)

vadym_lobzakovvadym_lobza, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****

Delta6326, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****

1. what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a **** - Similar Threads - hell paid ****

2. What The Hell Is THIS?

in Windows 10 Support
    What The Hell Is THIS?: Friday night, after a day in the salt mines, I came home, awakened computer from a much-deserved slumber, and saw this!: I didn't click on anything. I was able to 'X' out of the ones on the right and left. I clicked on Desktop, and the 2 in the middle disappeared. Does...
  3. What the hell is this?

in Cortana
    What the hell is this?: I press the windows key and type in a search word and there is a giant black screen that blocks everything.What the hell is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-this/38547366-aad7-48eb-b867-c10885b792f3
  4. what the hell is PJDSL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what the hell is PJDSL: i have a bunch of random files called pjdsl in random areas (SxS, AppData, etc) and some where created as recently as today. any help? submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm9zzf/what_the_hell_is_pjdsl/
  5. What the hell is this

What the hell is this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/markveluss_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltqa2z/what_the_hell_is_this/
  6. what the hell?

what the hell?: Why does windows need my phone number now? I just want to change my Pin from something else, because my little sister knows it. I can't even do that, because I don't have windows hello??????? and also because I don't have the pound key, which is something I apparently need...
  7. What the hell is that bug ?

What the hell is that bug ?: [ATTACH] Hello, Did you have this visual glitch too ? How can I fix it ? Thank you ! https://preview.redd.it/7rc7r1f5hvo51.png?width=388&format=png&auto=webp&s=c46896fbd08eb8e9961888a444e7a8062e2631f7 submitted by /u/vaxioss [link] [comments]...
  8. What the hell has gone on with Windows 10?

What the hell has gone on with Windows 10?: What's going on with Windows 10. Updating to KB4568831 is looping. Installing till 100 and then back to 0? The hell! In Settings, some things are 'managed by your organisation' which makes no sense? When I shutdown/restart the computer, it does a update thing everytime?...
  9. I installed windows 10 yesterday. What the hell is this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I installed windows 10 yesterday. What the hell is this?: [ATTACH] Should I wait now and then download it again or what?! Please help me Habe mir gestern windows 10 installiert. Was soll das?
  10. What the hell?

What the hell?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EveningBluebird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eca09q/what_the_hell/