Windows 10: what the hell is it doing?

Discus and support what the hell is it doing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cr6sxwastaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3hh3q/what_the_hell_is_it_doing/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cr6sxwastaken, Apr 18, 2020.

1. what the hell is it doing?

/u/cr6sxwastaken, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 18, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

what the hell is it doing?

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

what the hell is it doing?

1. what the hell is it doing? - Similar Threads - hell doing

2. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  3. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  4. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...
  5. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...
  6. how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft

how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-hell-do-we-actually-get-to-talk-to-a/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  7. how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-hell-do-we-actually-get-to-talk-to-a/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  8. How the hell do i disable the function keys on my latop?? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the hell do i disable the function keys on my latop?? Windows 11: I heard that you should try pressing Fn+Esc but that doesnt work. i also heard you should try caps lock & shift at the same time but that does not work either. help!!!...
  9. How the hell do i disable the function keys on my latop?? Windows 11

How the hell do i disable the function keys on my latop?? Windows 11: I heard that you should try pressing Fn+Esc but that doesnt work. i also heard you should try caps lock & shift at the same time but that does not work either. help!!!...
  10. what the hell are you doing with the files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the hell are you doing with the files and folders: i have recently had to upgrade to a new computer now win 11, i went from the brilliant win 7 to thiswhere the heck is my customisable recent folders on the left in explorerwhats this quick access nonsense!!, what idiot decided to remove something that work for everybody, all...