Windows 10: what the hell is PJDSL

Discus and support what the hell is PJDSL in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a bunch of random files called pjdsl in random areas (SxS, AppData, etc) and some where created as recently as today. any help? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/socksgrowonbushes, Apr 7, 2021 at 4:17 PM.

1. what the hell is PJDSL

i have a bunch of random files called pjdsl in random areas (SxS, AppData, etc) and some where created as recently as today. any help?

submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/socksgrowonbushes, Apr 7, 2021 at 4:17 PM

2. New Gaming PC

just get all those in your list but I do suggest a h100i XD hell if you can afford just go custom cooling that bad boy of a system and slap it high overclock!!!!!

3. Ben Key Win User
    Use the "show text suggestions as I type" feature without using the mouse

I just discovered the "Show text suggestions as I type" feature in Windows 10. I enabled it in the Settings application (via Devices\Typing, Hardware, Show text suggestions as I type).

I like the feature. I have discovered one small problem with it.

When you start typing a word, the list of suggestions are displayed as follows.

what the hell is PJDSL fSPAn.png

The above image shows the Notepad window containing the text "Hel" and the suggestions list containing the following three items.

• Hello
    • Hell
    • Help

The problem is that so far I have only been able to find one method of selecting an item in the suggestions list, to use the mouse. I would prefer to be able to make my selection using the keyboard.

Thema:

what the hell is PJDSL

1. what the hell is PJDSL - Similar Threads - hell PJDSL

2. What the hell is wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell is wrong with my computer: One day i was plugging in my ethernet cable to pc, and after i plugged it in my pc crashed and rebooted, my pc runs windows 10 and when it crashed and rebooted it fucking booted windows 7??? Please help is this bad submitted by /u/famemark7 [link] [comments]...
  3. where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall

where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gay-cowboy-sex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/miyeko/where_the_hell_did_this_come_from_and_is_it_even/
  4. Asking for some hell. Working on a Windows 10 Home laptop. Updating it from 1709 to a 20H2...

Asking for some hell. Working on a Windows 10 Home laptop. Updating it from 1709 to a 20H2...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zekeRL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mi5kqg/asking_for_some_hell_working_on_a_windows_10_home/
  5. KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!: Hello there Y'all, Why in Gods good name would you come out with this one hell of a troublesome update to us all?! - It messes up with all our office printing capabilities with lots of issues involve in printing from your default print app built in Windows itself!...
  6. What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.: What happen to windows 10 version 20H2. During opening my laptop, My laptop screen black with cursor after sign in my account, and wait for 5-10 minutes. After waiting , my screen is back, and all the startup things reset. What wrong to version 20H2? This Windows 10 Update...
  7. What the bloody hell???

What the bloody hell???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jeerven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md4is9/what_the_bloody_hell/
  8. Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page...

Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page...: Damn this is confusing submitted by /u/painterman99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mb9xyj/is_it_just_me_but_how_in_the_hell_do_you_navigate/
  9. Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...

Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...: It started with him being on with me for an hour on omegle getting to my arcon and hacking through my chrome then changing all my passwords I found yesterday I couldn’t delete trust in installer I know it’s malware it’s not legitimate it has files all around it DOL files and...
  10. Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?

Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?: So, I recently updated my computer, and when I turned it back on the following day, I realised that my pc had been wiped. Like, nearly everything had just vanished. All files, pictures, some apps stayed and some didn't. But most of my stuff was gone. I did some digging and...