Windows 10: What the hell is this?

Discus and support What the hell is this? in Cortana to solve the problem; I press the windows key and type in a search word and there is a giant black screen that blocks everything.What the hell is it?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by g.swel, Jun 11, 2021.

1. g.swel Win User

What the hell is this?

I press the windows key and type in a search word and there is a giant black screen that blocks everything.What the hell is it?

:)

g.swel, Jun 11, 2021

2. New Gaming PC

just get all those in your list but I do suggest a h100i XD hell if you can afford just go custom cooling that bad boy of a system and slap it high overclock!!!!!

Cotton_Cup, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Ben Key Win User
    Use the "show text suggestions as I type" feature without using the mouse

I just discovered the "Show text suggestions as I type" feature in Windows 10. I enabled it in the Settings application (via Devices\Typing, Hardware, Show text suggestions as I type).

I like the feature. I have discovered one small problem with it.

When you start typing a word, the list of suggestions are displayed as follows.

What the hell is this? fSPAn.png

The above image shows the Notepad window containing the text "Hel" and the suggestions list containing the following three items.

• Hello
    • Hell
    • Help

The problem is that so far I have only been able to find one method of selecting an item in the suggestions list, to use the mouse. I would prefer to be able to make my selection using the keyboard.

Ben Key, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

What the hell is this?

1. What the hell is this? - Similar Threads - hell

2. Game crashing like hell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing like hell...: Hi all,My pc game keep crashing a lot. 1st crash at 10 min of playing, then restart pc mostly times it just close the game and 2nd crash at 3 min, then 3rd crash at 15 secs, until it freeze totaly..Tryed EVERYTHING in 3 languages... Don't know what to do.Please help me Obi...
  3. The miserable hell of the random unprovoked BSODs, I'm out of ideas

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The miserable hell of the random unprovoked BSODs, I'm out of ideas: I'm struggling with frequent BSODs I don't know how to solve. I've done all the basics I can think of, looking for any help. Bought an MSI GS66 laptop in late February, updated all the drivers to the latest OEM ones, except for a minor (per changelog) BIOS and firmware...
  4. What the hell is wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell is wrong with my computer: One day i was plugging in my ethernet cable to pc, and after i plugged it in my pc crashed and rebooted, my pc runs windows 10 and when it crashed and rebooted it fucking booted windows 7??? Please help is this bad submitted by /u/famemark7 [link] [comments]...
  5. what the hell is PJDSL

what the hell is PJDSL: i have a bunch of random files called pjdsl in random areas (SxS, AppData, etc) and some where created as recently as today. any help? submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm9zzf/what_the_hell_is_pjdsl/
  6. where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall

where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gay-cowboy-sex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/miyeko/where_the_hell_did_this_come_from_and_is_it_even/
  7. Asking for some hell. Working on a Windows 10 Home laptop. Updating it from 1709 to a 20H2...

Asking for some hell. Working on a Windows 10 Home laptop. Updating it from 1709 to a 20H2...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zekeRL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mi5kqg/asking_for_some_hell_working_on_a_windows_10_home/
  8. KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!: Hello there Y'all, Why in Gods good name would you come out with this one hell of a troublesome update to us all?! - It messes up with all our office printing capabilities with lots of issues involve in printing from your default print app built in Windows itself!...
  9. What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.: What happen to windows 10 version 20H2. During opening my laptop, My laptop screen black with cursor after sign in my account, and wait for 5-10 minutes. After waiting , my screen is back, and all the startup things reset. What wrong to version 20H2? This Windows 10 Update...
  10. What the bloody hell???

What the bloody hell???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jeerven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md4is9/what_the_bloody_hell/