Windows 10: What the hell is wrong with my computer

Discus and support What the hell is wrong with my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; One day i was plugging in my ethernet cable to pc, and after i plugged it in my pc crashed and rebooted, my pc runs windows 10 and when it crashed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/famemark7, Apr 11, 2021.

1. What the hell is wrong with my computer

One day i was plugging in my ethernet cable to pc, and after i plugged it in my pc crashed and rebooted, my pc runs windows 10 and when it crashed and rebooted it fucking booted windows 7??? Please help is this bad

submitted by /u/famemark7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/famemark7, Apr 11, 2021

2. What the hell is wrong with Microsft help centre ?

What the hell is wrong with Microsoft's help Centre? You go type in the issue and it takes you to a dum ass page showing you new stuff to buy . Christ if I wanted to buy a new system I would, I dont need Microsoft's ad to buy a new computer I need answers
    to specific issues as to why the dam system restore dont work or a fix to fix the dam thing .

Bruce EEverett, Apr 11, 2021
  3. trickson Win User
    What the hell is WRONG ??

Yeah well I am not good at that . I am really freaking out right now ! But here is a list .
    So any one have a clue ? seems like it is a driver issue but hell I can't tell what is going on . I ran the test once It gave me a 1.0 on the video card ! GOOD GOD I HATE THIS !

trickson, Apr 11, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

What the hell is wrong with my computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

What the hell is wrong with my computer

1. What the hell is wrong with my computer - Similar Threads - hell wrong computer

2. What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?: I literally couldn't even try including a screenshot if I'd like to since it wouldn't even capture the whole issue. I've reinstalled the snipping tool just last week, and it was working fine again until today. Whenever I'm trying to screenshot a game NOT THE MAIN DESKTOP, it...
  3. What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?: I literally couldn't even try including a screenshot if I'd like to since it wouldn't even capture the whole issue. I've reinstalled the snipping tool just last week, and it was working fine again until today. Whenever I'm trying to screenshot a game NOT THE MAIN DESKTOP, it...
  4. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my computer?: My computer asks if I want to fix my c drive so I do it but then a blue screen pops up and restarts my computer and then asks if I want to restart my c drive again and when I don’t then it restarts and asks again....
  5. What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: My computer asks if I want to fix my c drive so I do it but then a blue screen pops up and restarts my computer and then asks if I want to restart my c drive again and when I don’t then it restarts and asks again....
  6. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my computer?: I just recently installed a new MSI 4070 ti Ventus graphics card and a Corsair RM1000x power supply as well as 2 new fans. I've had this GPU installed for only 3 days same with the PSU and this issue has been going on since the first day. It has only happened 3 times with one...
  7. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick....
  8. What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick....
  9. Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?: So, I recently updated my computer, and when I turned it back on the following day, I realised that my pc had been wiped. Like, nearly everything had just vanished. All files, pictures, some apps stayed and some didn't. But most of my stuff was gone. I did some digging and...
  10. What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC: hey guys everytime I try to factory reset or reset on safe mode my pc always turns my monitor off saying no signal then later decides it will display to my monitor but nothing happens so in the whole time frame all my pc does is not display anything to my monitor and nothing...