Windows 10: What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC

Discus and support What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hey guys everytime I try to factory reset or reset on safe mode my pc always turns my monitor off saying no signal then later decides it will display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AszanaiTuira, Sep 28, 2020.

1. What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC

hey guys everytime I try to factory reset or reset on safe mode my pc always turns my monitor off saying no signal then later decides it will display to my monitor but nothing happens so in the whole time frame all my pc does is not display anything to my monitor and nothing else **** is going on?

:)

AszanaiTuira, Sep 28, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 28, 2020
  3. New Gaming PC

just get all those in your list but I do suggest a h100i XD hell if you can afford just go custom cooling that bad boy of a system and slap it high overclock!!!!!

Cotton_Cup, Sep 28, 2020
  4. What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC

1. What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC - Similar Threads - Hell Wrong

2. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  3. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  4. What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716": What in the world is KB5001716? I see people complain about it far back as 2022 and why is it classified as a march 2024 update?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-2024-03-update-for-windows-10/8cc076e3-85d5-40b7-ab0c-39113b13ebe5
  5. What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?: I literally couldn't even try including a screenshot if I'd like to since it wouldn't even capture the whole issue. I've reinstalled the snipping tool just last week, and it was working fine again until today. Whenever I'm trying to screenshot a game NOT THE MAIN DESKTOP, it...
  6. What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?: I literally couldn't even try including a screenshot if I'd like to since it wouldn't even capture the whole issue. I've reinstalled the snipping tool just last week, and it was working fine again until today. Whenever I'm trying to screenshot a game NOT THE MAIN DESKTOP, it...
  7. What the hell is wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell is wrong with my computer: One day i was plugging in my ethernet cable to pc, and after i plugged it in my pc crashed and rebooted, my pc runs windows 10 and when it crashed and rebooted it fucking booted windows 7??? Please help is this bad submitted by /u/famemark7 [link] [comments]...
  8. Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?

Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?: So, I recently updated my computer, and when I turned it back on the following day, I realised that my pc had been wiped. Like, nearly everything had just vanished. All files, pictures, some apps stayed and some didn't. But most of my stuff was gone. I did some digging and...
  9. What's wrong with RPC? Extreme memory consumption! And my laptop is hot as hell, while it...

What's wrong with RPC? Extreme memory consumption! And my laptop is hot as hell, while it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Botrops_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp4ubf/whats_wrong_with_rpc_extreme_memory_consumption/
  10. What the hell is wrong with my boot in Windows? It shows a gray screen from like 5-20 seconds

What the hell is wrong with my boot in Windows? It shows a gray screen from like 5-20 seconds: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memes_yesnt_forget [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhayf3/what_the_hell_is_wrong_with_my_boot_in_windows_it/