Windows 10: What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.

Discus and support What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What happen to windows 10 version 20H2. During opening my laptop, My laptop screen black with cursor after sign in my account, and wait for 5-10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BlackyUmbreon, Mar 26, 2021.

1. What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.

What happen to windows 10 version 20H2.

During opening my laptop, My laptop screen black with cursor after sign in my account, and wait for 5-10 minutes. After waiting , my screen is back, and all the startup things reset.
    What wrong to version 20H2?

This Windows 10 Update to version 20H2 is worse than version 2004 and version 1909. HAIYAAAA!!!!

:)

BlackyUmbreon, Mar 26, 2021

2. black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 26, 2021
  4. zplugger Win User

What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black.

1. What the Hell , Windows 10 Version 20H2 make my screen black. - Similar Threads - Hell Version 20H2

2. Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell: Computer Doesn't Restart After ErrorIt’s happened a few times now, started on windows 10 my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it was at %100. Now on windows 11 and it’s happened again. I have to hold down the button to...
  3. Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell: Computer Doesn't Restart After ErrorIt’s happened a few times now, started on windows 10 my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it was at %100. Now on windows 11 and it’s happened again. I have to hold down the button to...
  4. What The Hell Is THIS?

in Windows 10 Support
    What The Hell Is THIS?: Friday night, after a day in the salt mines, I came home, awakened computer from a much-deserved slumber, and saw this!: I didn't click on anything. I was able to 'X' out of the ones on the right and left. I clicked on Desktop, and the 2 in the middle disappeared. Does...
  5. What the hell is this?

in Cortana
    What the hell is this?: I press the windows key and type in a search word and there is a giant black screen that blocks everything.What the hell is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-this/38547366-aad7-48eb-b867-c10885b792f3
  6. What the hell is this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell is this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/markveluss_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltqa2z/what_the_hell_is_this/
  7. Windows 10 Lags, Black Screens, and crashes when gaming (Version 20H2)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lags, Black Screens, and crashes when gaming (Version 20H2): As the title states, I'm having a frustrating issue where any time I play a game on Windows 10 at all, the game will start lagging along with my entire system. When this happens, I can't hear any sound, and people in discord can't hear me at all. If I can manage to close the...
  8. what the hell?

what the hell?: Why does windows need my phone number now? I just want to change my Pin from something else, because my little sister knows it. I can't even do that, because I don't have windows hello??????? and also because I don't have the pound key, which is something I apparently need...
  9. PLEASE help a New PC Builder, Black Screen failures are making my life hell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE help a New PC Builder, Black Screen failures are making my life hell: I have done a ton of troubleshooting so far. I have been having lots of problems recently with my 5700xt and playing the outer worlds on xbox game pass. It randomly crashes. Sometimes it will black screen back to desktop, sometimes it black screens and restarts my whole...
  10. What the hell?

What the hell?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EveningBluebird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eca09q/what_the_hell/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 20h2 black screen