Windows 10: what the hell?

Discus and support what the hell? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why does windows need my phone number now? I just want to change my Pin from something else, because my little sister knows it. I can't even do that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serhitta, Dec 28, 2020.

1. what the hell?

Why does windows need my phone number now? I just want to change my Pin from something else, because my little sister knows it. I can't even do that, because

1. I don't have windows hello???????
    2. and also because I don't have the pound key, which is something I apparently need to change my pin password. this is the dumbest stuff ever. I can't wait for some other brand to overthrow them on their shitty OS. I should've gotten a mac lmaoooo.

also with that, can someone help me with changing my pin? I really don't have windows, hello, and my brain's thought process is the same as grandma bertha with severe dementia.

submitted by /u/serhitta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/serhitta, Dec 28, 2020

2. New Gaming PC

just get all those in your list but I do suggest a h100i XD hell if you can afford just go custom cooling that bad boy of a system and slap it high overclock!!!!!

Cotton_Cup, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Ben Key Win User
    Use the "show text suggestions as I type" feature without using the mouse

I just discovered the "Show text suggestions as I type" feature in Windows 10. I enabled it in the Settings application (via Devices\Typing, Hardware, Show text suggestions as I type).

I like the feature. I have discovered one small problem with it.

When you start typing a word, the list of suggestions are displayed as follows.

what the hell? fSPAn.png

The above image shows the Notepad window containing the text "Hel" and the suggestions list containing the following three items.

• Hello
    • Hell
    • Help

The problem is that so far I have only been able to find one method of selecting an item in the suggestions list, to use the mouse. I would prefer to be able to make my selection using the keyboard.

Ben Key, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

what the hell?

1. what the hell? - Similar Threads - hell

2. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  3. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  4. What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716": What in the world is KB5001716? I see people complain about it far back as 2022 and why is it classified as a march 2024 update?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-2024-03-update-for-windows-10/8cc076e3-85d5-40b7-ab0c-39113b13ebe5
  5. What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716"

What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716": What in the world is KB5001716? I see people complain about it far back as 2022 and why is it classified as a march 2024 update?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-2024-03-update-for-windows-10/8cc076e3-85d5-40b7-ab0c-39113b13ebe5
  6. What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...: why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playing games, no one is answering my question. My experience with windows has been horrible...
  8. why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...

why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...: why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playing games, no one is answering my question. My experience with windows has been horrible...
  9. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...
  10. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...