Windows 10: What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

Discus and support What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by *Southie*, Jul 23, 2022.

1. *Southie* Win User

What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10 All Versions will sunset I think 2025 ?... I've been upgrading this PC tower to enable TM had to buy a new Mobo and processor - yadda yadda yadda. W10P was still activated. No issues for several months!4 days ago, I bought a nVIDIA graphics GTX 1060, and Mem Sticks Rip Jaw upgrade from 8 GB to 16 GB pair - set will install the other pair of 16 GB later. Since all these upgrades are very costly to me. So I removed the old GE Force SL

:)

*Southie*, Jul 23, 2022
  2. yahanna Win User

HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC

Some idiot tech at msft fudged up my PC over an issue I was having. I couldn't boot to my desktop after that. So I inserted my installation disk to install a fresh new copy. For some reason I got an error saying, "we couldn't create a new partition. Error: 0xe6774cc0." To correct this, I entered the following commands from a youtube video in command prompt:

-Diskpart
    -List disk
    -Select disk x
    -Clean

After that I got a bunch of drives created which was weird... see image. How do I delete all these drives and just install a fresh new copy of win 10?

What the hey?  Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed! [​IMG]

yahanna, Jul 23, 2022
  3. Ztruker Win User

What version of Windows 10 did you install? Enter winver from a run box and post a screen capture. Should look similar to this:

Is this the driver you downloaded from here: Support for H110M Gaming

Ztruker, Jul 23, 2022
  4. mrgeek Win User

3) How do I remove some hidden icons in the system tray popup? See screen shot.

Easy. Go to Settings/Personalization/Taskbar/Notification area. Click 'Select which icons appear on taskbar'. On next screen turn off at top and flip switches for what you want to see or not. See screens below -

mrgeek, Jul 23, 2022
Thema:

1. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed! - Similar Threads - hey Both MSFT

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!: No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10 All Versions will sunset I think 2025 ?... I've been upgrading this PC tower to enable TM had to buy a new Mobo and processor...
  5. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!: No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10 All Versions will sunset I think 2025 ?... I've been upgrading this PC tower to enable TM had to buy a new Mobo and processor...
  6. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  7. Tech Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tech Support: Hello tech savvy friends, I come to you in a time of great need. Recently during a gaming session on steam, my computer froze up. Afterwards it booted up normal, but I found that one of my hard drives was inaccessible. My F: drive was marked as F:\? with a blue question mark...
  8. Tech Support

Tech Support: Does anyone have a phone # for Tech Support IN the United States ONLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/058f5907-61d4-4984-81e8-c780d446304d
  9. tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support: why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2
  10. Tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...