Windows 10: What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

Discus and support What the **** is wrong with you ****?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I really don't know what the **** is wrong with you Microsoft ****. Why is it that I can log into my @outlook.com account when I'm asked to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frustrated Windows 10, Aug 10, 2022.

1. What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

I really don't know what the **** is wrong with you Microsoft ****. Why is it that I can log into my @outlook.com account when I'm asked to use the same the credentials to login into the Edge browser suddenly the password doesn't work? I regret buying this **** computer and your **** products. This isn't the only problem I've had with this retarded **** system. You're a bunch of engineers with your thumbs up your **** who can't explain things or lay your products out simply and effectively.Holy **** SmokesAnd quit asking me to upgrade to Windows 11 when Windows 10 sucks the big fat one.

:)

Frustrated Windows 10, Aug 10, 2022

2. my pc location is showing the wrong location

I have the same issue. it lists our location at our old house we left 3 months ago.

it's fine using our phones (which have internal GPS), but all our PC's are showing the wrong location.

we have 1 on windows 10 and 1 on windows 11, both are wrong.

they are wrong in edge and chrome.

they are wrong in the weather apps and anything which uses the location.

I have followed the common steps of setting the location, of refreshing dns, or ip, I've changed all entries to location I can find.

even on websites to try to find a local branch, it suggests them near our old house.

Have just spent an hour on the phone with our ISP (EE) who have nothing more to suggest!

Racing_Snake, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Aug 11, 2022
  4. What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

1. What the **** is wrong with you ****?! - Similar Threads - **** wrong ****

2. What's wrong?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What's wrong?: I tried a lot of different keys I had for Windows 10 Pro Edition, but they never worked, they just gave me the activate windows screen after clicking next giving me some false hope and then just not working.I was confused to say the least.But it didn't matter, so I tired to...
  3. What's wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong?: I tried a lot of different keys I had for Windows 10 Pro Edition, but they never worked, they just gave me the activate windows screen after clicking next giving me some false hope and then just not working.I was confused to say the least.But it didn't matter, so I tired to...
  4. What do you think is wrong with my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do you think is wrong with my Laptop: So it all starts about 2 months ago. Bought my self a used Clevo W170HN with Windows 10 Pro 19044 not Activated.Here are the specs : Intel i5 2540M 8GB ram 1600mhz ddr3 1TB HDD TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 Nvidia GT 540M 1GB vramHere are some of the issues: 1.On the Display you can see...
  5. What do you think is wrong with my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do you think is wrong with my Laptop: So it all starts about 2 months ago. Bought my self a used Clevo W170HN with Windows 10 Pro 19044 not Activated.Here are the specs : Intel i5 2540M 8GB ram 1600mhz ddr3 1TB HDD TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 Nvidia GT 540M 1GB vramHere are some of the issues: 1.On the Display you can see...
  6. What do you think is wrong with my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the **** is wrong with you ****?!: I really don't know what the **** is wrong with you Microsoft ****. Why is it that I can log into my @outlook.com account when I'm asked to use the same the credentials to login into the Edge browser suddenly the password doesn't work? I regret buying this **** computer and...
  8. What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What the **** is wrong with you ****?!: I really don't know what the **** is wrong with you Microsoft ****. Why is it that I can log into my @outlook.com account when I'm asked to use the same the credentials to login into the Edge browser suddenly the password doesn't work? I regret buying this **** computer and...
  9. What's wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's wrong?: Please see the 2 photos below and tell me why isn't it 18632.116. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-wrong/1228bde9-224e-47b3-b65b-7e8cef0a3998
  10. What happens if you get the password wrong for bitlocker?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens if you get the password wrong for bitlocker?: What happens if you get the password wrong for bitlocker? Does it it wipe the hard drive if you put the password incorrectly x amount of times?...