Windows 10: What the s**t is this?

Discus and support What the s**t is this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Practical_Support_96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpnnlx/what_the_st_is_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Practical_Support_96, Nov 7, 2020.

1. What the s**t is this?

/u/Practical_Support_96, Nov 7, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool What the s**t is this? :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 7, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 7, 2020
  4. What the s**t is this?

imperialreign, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

What the s**t is this?

1. What the s**t is this? - Similar Threads - s**t

2. cant switch out of s mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant switch out of s mode windows 11: I can't switch out of s mode on windows 11. I click the "get" button in the microsoft store and it says "try again. something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade.". So frustrated, i can't download anything onto my computer this way and i just bought it. Please help...
  3. cant switch out of s mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant switch out of s mode windows 11: I can't switch out of s mode on windows 11. I click the "get" button in the microsoft store and it says "try again. something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade.". So frustrated, i can't download anything onto my computer this way and i just bought it. Please help...
  4. Budget Laptop with Windows 11 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Budget Laptop with Windows 11 Home in S mode: I have a new Asus budget Laptop with an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB RAM. storage 64MB, so the maximum system specification of the laptop matches the minimum system requirements of Windows 11, but only just. If further Apps are added beyond those already installed, will this...
  5. Budget Laptop with Windows 11 Home in S mode

Budget Laptop with Windows 11 Home in S mode: I have a new Asus budget Laptop with an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB RAM. storage 64MB, so the maximum system specification of the laptop matches the minimum system requirements of Windows 11, but only just. If further Apps are added beyond those already installed, will this...
  6. If I switch out of Windows 11 Home in S mode, will I be left with Windows 11 Home or no OS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I switch out of Windows 11 Home in S mode, will I be left with Windows 11 Home or no OS...: If I switch out of Windows 11 Home in S mode, will I be left with Windows 11 Home or no OS at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-switch-out-of-windows-11-home-in-s-mode-will/f42c5a9f-96d4-494b-bfd6-d0eb76d417fd
  7. If I switch out of Windows 11 Home in S mode, will I be left with Windows 11 Home or no OS...

If I switch out of Windows 11 Home in S mode, will I be left with Windows 11 Home or no OS...: If I switch out of Windows 11 Home in S mode, will I be left with Windows 11 Home or no OS at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-switch-out-of-windows-11-home-in-s-mode-will/f42c5a9f-96d4-494b-bfd6-d0eb76d417fd
  8. Why does the MS Account default to Dutch when all setting s are English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the MS Account default to Dutch when all setting s are English: My MS Account language defaults to Dutch and all setting are UK English. MS Office is in English, Windows is in English. Region / zone is Netherlands ''for security'' according to the MS Account prompt.Should I change my location to the UK to get my preferred language?...
  9. Why does the MS Account default to Dutch when all setting s are English

Why does the MS Account default to Dutch when all setting s are English: My MS Account language defaults to Dutch and all setting are UK English. MS Office is in English, Windows is in English. Region / zone is Netherlands ''for security'' according to the MS Account prompt.Should I change my location to the UK to get my preferred language?...
  10. boot from original window s 10 HDD using a new motherboard and cpu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    boot from original window s 10 HDD using a new motherboard and cpu: Currently running Win 10Pro, on an older motherboard/cpu that don't support windows 11. Can I just boot from the existing HDD Win 10 Pro, with the new motherboard & cpu? I want to avoid having to do rescue disk, and re-install Win 10, and all the applications.So, if this will...