Windows 10: What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless...

Discus and support What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ...and completely unusable... 2204 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rickkins, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Rickkins Win User

What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless...

...and completely unusable...

:)

Rickkins, Oct 4, 2014

2. Windos 10

Reset to factory settings

Do not install firefox

It has a websearch hijacker which obviously is not compatible

I personally have not had any issues with PaleMoon x64 and all firefox add-ons work on it

You can also use the x86 version to test with

Pale moon is also not as bloated as firefox is and also does not hijack local search and websearch via Cortana which is probably what the problem is

There is a setting in firefox to not hijack search but it does not work.

The Pale Moon Project homepage

Pale Moon Windows 64-bit downloads

ThrashZone, Oct 4, 2014
  3. ads in outlook

You'd have to use ABP in firefox or Ad Block Latitude in PaleMoon to block the adds.

ThrashZone, Oct 4, 2014
  4. Rickkins Win User

Ok, I must be a moron, seems I somehow hit f11, which caused it to expand itself...

Nevermind...

Rickkins, Oct 4, 2014
  5. Pendaws Win User
    I did that myself once. *Smile

Pendaws, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless... - Similar Threads - Suddenly Palemoon has

2. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  3. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  4. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Palemoon website question

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon website question: Please i would like to know i went to Palemoon website, please i would like to know why the letters and numbers are different? [img] 176978
  6. PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

in Browsers and Email
    PC or Palemoon the Culprit?: Cannot discover what the issue is. My minimal W10 experience is at fault I'm sure. So far, only this site produces this : [img] (fwiw - The site is in fact up and reachable by my android and apple devices.) 170684
  7. What the hell has gone on with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell has gone on with Windows 10?: What's going on with Windows 10. Updating to KB4568831 is looping. Installing till 100 and then back to 0? The hell! In Settings, some things are 'managed by your organisation' which makes no sense? When I shutdown/restart the computer, it does a update thing everytime?...
  8. WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden: my laptop can't locate wifi connection, and I noticed it's not listed anymore on my network and internet settings, Can anyone help me on this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-has-gone-all-of-sudden/3cc00f92-c2a3-49af-b579-c16f2d19f25e
  9. Palemoon Browser Lost sound

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon Browser Lost sound: I use Palemoon Web Browser for a lot for downloading video on You Tube I use version 28.2.2 32bit. It worked file till it upgraded to Version 28.3.1 after the up grade I lost all sound from the browser I have sound in Chrome,Firefox and two other Browsers But not a sound out...
  10. Palemoon

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon: I normally use palemoon on this forum and had no bother but today I can see all the threads but once I go into a thread there is nothing there to read i can read the forum with firefox and edge 71308