Windows 10: What to buy

Discus and support What to buy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had my desktop crash and have to reinstall Windows 10. I took the free upgrade from Windows 7 and I can not find the license for the operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BryanGoustos, Oct 30, 2018.

1. What to buy

I had my desktop crash and have to reinstall Windows 10. I took the free upgrade from Windows 7 and I can not find the license for the operating system. Now I have to purchase Windows 10 but what should I purchase Windows10 home or pro?

:)

BryanGoustos, Oct 30, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue What to buy :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2018
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink What to buy ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Nov 9, 2018
  4. BullGod Win User

What to buy

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

What to buy

1. What to buy - Similar Threads - buy

2. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  3. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  4. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  6. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  7. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...: My Windows regional setting is set to a different country to the place where I live. Trying to buy something in the Windows Store, the country and postcode are fixed to my Windows setting.How can I ever buy anything?...
  9. Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...

Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...: My Windows regional setting is set to a different country to the place where I live. Trying to buy something in the Windows Store, the country and postcode are fixed to my Windows setting.How can I ever buy anything?...
  10. how do i install windows 7 on new laptops? OR on latest laptop can i buy to run windows 7...

how do i install windows 7 on new laptops? OR on latest laptop can i buy to run windows 7...: I have a large softwareS made for windows 7 specificallytill today my HP 15 AMD APU is fine and runs windows 7 perfectlybut i need another laptop on which i can do same stuffpls provide a list of latest laptops on which i can run Win7...