Windows 10: what to do against RlinkLinuxClient and unrecognized phones

Discus and support what to do against RlinkLinuxClient and unrecognized phones in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings OS: windows 10 pro winver 1809 network: sagemcom 3184 cable modem, tp-link td-w9970 router what to do against RlinkLinuxClient and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zivshosh, Jan 14, 2021.

1. zivshosh Win User

what to do against RlinkLinuxClient and unrecognized phones

Greetings
    network: sagemcom 3184 cable modem, tp-link td-w9970 router

what to do against RlinkLinuxClient and unrecognized phones appearing on network?
    thank you

:)

zivshosh, Jan 14, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. what to do against RlinkLinuxClient and unrecognized phones - Similar Threads - against RlinkLinuxClient unrecognized

2. USB Devices Unrecognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Devices Unrecognized: I have 2 USB devices a WIFI and a Bluetooth Dongle that since the latest patch {KB4586781} will not work. They both were working prior to this. I have tried on multiple port across two different Windows 10 systems with no change. I have also purchased a second Bluetooth...
  3. Windows 2004 is warning against itself or ... what ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2004 is warning against itself or ... what ?: After a ton of updates this morning on a Windows 10 2004 machine I get this warning: [ATTACH] What to do now ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-2004-is-warning-against-itself-or-what/3c700813-51e1-4ab8-9b39-4469c143d9f5
  4. the partition is of an unrecognized type

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the partition is of an unrecognized type: Hi, A noob tried to make windows 10 double bootable with Kali. Messed up with the hard drive guess. Kali couldn't perfectly installed. Tried installing the windows again but it says "windows must be installed to a partition formatted as ntfs windows 10 ", "the partition is...
  5. Your Phone app shows old phone no matter what I do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone app shows old phone no matter what I do.: I recently got a new phone and coincidentally got a new SSD for my computer so I reformatted the drive and installed Windows 10 from scratch. When I load the Your Phone app, it still has my old phone. I have tried the following Settings -> Apps -> Your Phone ->...
  6. Can't connect android phone via USB, unrecognized device error

Can't connect android phone via USB, unrecognized device error: Hello I have a Xiaomi MI A1 android phone , running android version 9 . When i connect it via USB i get an error from my windows about device not being recognized. In the phone settings the option to select what happens when i plug a USB is grayed out Things i have tried...
  7. Unrecognized folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrecognized folder: Good day. during the process of selecting a folder to save a word file, I came across a folder that I have never seen before. Can you tell me what it is please? I pasted it below. I also left the data string out just in case it is suppose to be private. Thanks....
  8. Unrecognized disk drive

Unrecognized disk drive: Hello I have a strange problem : one of my disks has 2 partitions (G: and H:) When I look at Disk Management, they are both displayed but I can only open H: I get a "refused access" when I try to open G: I open a comman windows as administrator - There I can access G:, list...
  9. Unrecognized disk drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Unrecognized disk drive: Hello I have a strange problem : one of my disks has 2 partitions (G: and H:) When I look at Disk Management, they are both displayed but I can only open H: I get a "refused access" when I try to open G: I open a comman windows as administrator - There I can access G:, list...
  10. Unrecognized devices

Unrecognized devices: Can someone help me out w/this? Under Devices: I know what each of these are. Under Multimedia Devices: I do NOT know what the BDP-S3700 devices are. Under Printers: I know what each of these are. 1. How do I find out what the BDP-S3700 devices are & if I really need...