Windows 10: What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of...

Discus and support What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM A HIGH SCL STUDENT . And today there was a incident and i will explain it. If any of you knows the solution please ... help me out my father is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by I am fkd, May 29, 2023.

1. I am fkd Win User

What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of...

I AM A HIGH SCL STUDENT . And today there was a incident and i will explain it. If any of you knows the solution please ... help me out my father is gona beat the **** out of me if he knows this. Listen " i was trying to make a new desktop account and i created it by the name of minding my business it accepted it and i wanted to log in ot to that new other user acc and i want to start button selected my that acc and afyer that it welcomed me and asked the pass i inserted it and then it suprisingly says that ,the user profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cant be loaded

:)

I am fkd, May 29, 2023
Thema:

What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of...

1. What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of... - Similar Threads - afraid going god

2. What am I getting billed for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What am I getting billed for?: To whom it mY concern, I get monthly bills from Microsoft, bit I don't know what they arTroy Seals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-getting-billed-for/3ee52be9-292a-493d-bfed-76b19fb779ac
  3. What am I getting billed for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What am I getting billed for?: To whom it mY concern, I get monthly bills from Microsoft, bit I don't know what they arTroy Seals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-getting-billed-for/3ee52be9-292a-493d-bfed-76b19fb779ac
  4. What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of...: I AM A HIGH SCL STUDENT . And today there was a incident and i will explain it. If any of you knows the solution please ... help me out my father is gona beat the **** out of me if he knows this. Listen " i was trying to make a new desktop account and i created it by the name...
  5. What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What to do am afraid ? That am going to get a god beating after this unfortunate actions of...: I AM A HIGH SCL STUDENT . And today there was a incident and i will explain it. If any of you knows the solution please ... help me out my father is gona beat the **** out of me if he knows this. Listen " i was trying to make a new desktop account and i created it by the name...
  6. I am using Hp Probook G8 Notebook - Unfortunately i am unable to get the windows 11 22H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Hp Probook G8 Notebook - Unfortunately i am unable to get the windows 11 22H2...: I am using Hp Probook G8 Notebook - Unfortunately i am unable to get the windows 11 22H2 version update. Still it is remaining 21H2 Version only, please help me to manual patch update section....
  7. I am using Hp Probook G8 Notebook - Unfortunately i am unable to get the windows 11 22H2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Hp Probook G8 Notebook - Unfortunately i am unable to get the windows 11 22H2...: I am using Hp Probook G8 Notebook - Unfortunately i am unable to get the windows 11 22H2 version update. Still it is remaining 21H2 Version only, please help me to manual patch update section....
  8. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What am I doing wrong?: My pc is from 2013 and it runs Windows 8.1 pro fine. Someone recommended that I get off win8.1 and install 10 so at the time there was the 1803 version so I installed that and it's ok. But the windows partition randomly gets corrupt when I turn my pc on. It only happens with...
  9. Cannot turn on Windows Defender... Please tell what to do. I am very afraid.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot turn on Windows Defender... Please tell what to do. I am very afraid.: First of all, I would like to tell you that I have never ever installed any third party antivirus software. Stating from the begining, Yesterday 20 - July - 2020, I installed an app from outside of Microsoft Store probably a virus, I am not sure because I had scanned the...
  10. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am I doing wrong?: Hi, I have been trying to create custom Windows themes complete with background images and sounds which I have no problem getting to work on my computer. The problem I am having is when I save the theme the file size is extremely small and when I shared it with someone to try...