Windows 10: what to do if email address I am replying to is invalid

Discus and support what to do if email address I am replying to is invalid in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Forberry&108 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-email-address-i-am-replying-to-is/b53e2700-eb94-425c-a755-c18b3d065e84 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnnSharp1, Feb 24, 2021.

1. AnnSharp1 Win User

what to do if email address I am replying to is invalid

Forberry&108

:)

AnnSharp1, Feb 24, 2021

2. Windows 7 Phone Reply does not display email address

When I receive an email from POP 3 account and try to reply, the TO: email address is blank and have to retype the email address of the person who orginally sent the email.

I followed the steps below.

What am I doing wrong?

To reply to or forward an email

On Start, tap the email account that you want to access (for example,Outlook,
      Google, or Windows Live), and then tap the email you want to reply to or forward.

Tap Respond , and do one of the following:

• Tap Reply to respond to the sender.

• Tap Reply all to respond to the sender and all recipients.

• Tap Forward to send the email to someone else.

Bruce Herz, Feb 24, 2021
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Feb 24, 2021
  4. what to do if email address I am replying to is invalid

How can I remove invalid email addresses appearing when I am addressing an email

When addressing a new email to send, sometimes invalid email addresses are offered, addresses not from my contact list, but appearing beside the name of the person I will send to (from my contact list), in the "to" box.

JoyceJanzen, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

what to do if email address I am replying to is invalid

1. what to do if email address I am replying to is invalid - Similar Threads - email address replying

2. Verification email address now invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification email address now invalid: Hey all, I have been locked out of my account and as result am unable to use my laptop. Because silly me forgot the password. *I take full responsibility for that*The problem is that my verification email that has since been assigned to my account has since been de-activated....
  3. Verification email address now invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verification email address now invalid: Hey all, I have been locked out of my account and as result am unable to use my laptop. Because silly me forgot the password. *I take full responsibility for that*The problem is that my verification email that has since been assigned to my account has since been de-activated....
  4. what email address do I use to report possible email scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what email address do I use to report possible email scam?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  5. Invalid email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid email address: I have an invalid email address and can't send attachments. How do I delete this address and enter one that will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-email-address/2f7f9644-aa1e-44db-a4df-9a79ad53b56f
  6. Invalid email address

Invalid email address: I have an invalid email address and can't send attachments. How do I delete this address and enter one that will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-email-address/2f7f9644-aa1e-44db-a4df-9a79ad53b56f
  7. Invalid email address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.: Correct the gmail Reply email address. Currently showing .OUTLOOK, should be .GMAIL. Where is there a dialog to change that? Step-by-step please. Thnx!...
  9. <"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!

<"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!: Is anyone else having issues with Outlook and Hotmail email accounts i:e <"invalid address"> I use Windows 10 fully updated to version 1909. I use the windows 10 email app and have hotmail.com email address and a 2nd outlook.com email address. Both are used for different...
  10. Microsoft account with invalid email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account with invalid email address: I recently retired and shut down my consulting business, including my website. The email address that I used to create the Microsoft Account went defunct with the web site. I have kept the laptop that I used for my business, and want to retain the Office 365 subscription...