Windows 10: What to do if I forgot my password and my phone number changed and other information...

Discus and support What to do if I forgot my password and my phone number changed and other information... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My personal information changes very often. I have moved 4 times in two years. I have changed my phone number at least 6 times in the same period of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by InformationChangesALot, Oct 31, 2020.

1. What to do if I forgot my password and my phone number changed and other information...

My personal information changes very often. I have moved 4 times in two years. I have changed my phone number at least 6 times in the same period of time. You have got to go with the flow. Personal information is not static.

:)

InformationChangesALot, Oct 31, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

Change or reset your Windows password

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 31, 2020
  4. What to do if I forgot my password and my phone number changed and other information...

Forgot password....

I changed my aunts password on her laptop and I forgot it.

I tried opening up a cmd sheel and tried net user, but her name doesnt show up on the network. How can I change if from the bios or something?

lollerskater69, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

What to do if I forgot my password and my phone number changed and other information...

1. What to do if I forgot my password and my phone number changed and other information... - Similar Threads - forgot password phone

2. Why can't I change my phone number on my contact information?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I change my phone number on my contact information?: Why can't I change my phone number on my contact information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-change-my-phone-number-on-my-contact/0b2e3712-a031-4925-9a83-97875440c24d
  3. forgot password due to pin, and lost linked phone number what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot password due to pin, and lost linked phone number what do I do?: Excuse me, I forgot my password, due to using pin, and the forgot password phone option doesn't work due to changing phone provider, so new phone number, I tried the web recovery and it failed at it too, and it doesn't give let you use the pin for finding your password also....
  4. forgot password due to pin, and lost linked phone number what do I do?

forgot password due to pin, and lost linked phone number what do I do?: Excuse me, I forgot my password, due to using pin, and the forgot password phone option doesn't work due to changing phone provider, so new phone number, I tried the web recovery and it failed at it too, and it doesn't give let you use the pin for finding your password also....
  5. How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number

How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number: I went to sign into my business e-mail but I couldn't remember my password so I went to reset it but I forgot that I got a new phone and with that new phone a new phone number and I no longer have the old phone so how do I reset my password...
  6. How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number: I went to sign into my business e-mail but I couldn't remember my password so I went to reset it but I forgot that I got a new phone and with that new phone a new phone number and I no longer have the old phone so how do I reset my password...
  7. How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I forgot my password of Microsoft account, it is not linked to any phone number or other email.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password of Microsoft account, it is not linked to any phone number or other email.: I forgot my password on my Microsoft account, and when I was researching, it seems that in order to sign in, you can use your phone number that was linked or connected to your account. But the thing is, the account was never set up, it does not have a phone number to contact...
  9. I forgot my password of Microsoft account, it is not linked to any phone number or other email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password of Microsoft account, it is not linked to any phone number or other email.: I forgot my password on my Microsoft account, and when I was researching, it seems that in order to sign in, you can use your phone number that was linked or connected to your account. But the thing is, the account was never set up, it does not have a phone number to contact...
  10. I forgot my password of Microsoft account, it is not linked to any phone number or other email.